Waterfalls

Enjoy :-)

"This is gonna be so freaking fun!" My friend Aria exclaimed as we exited the airport.

"Hello Rio!" My other friend Janet yelled, drawing attention from others.

"Jesus will you two calm down you're drawing unwanted attention!" I scolded.

"Yeah you're right. Let's just get to the hotel so we can start our man hunt." Aria says before pressing the button to unlock our rented car. We placed our things in the car before riding off to Shia Hotel.

"So.." Janet clapped, "what are we doing first?" She asks me.

"Well we are going to the..." I checked my map and saw this interesting cave adventure. "Cave adventure."

"God that sounds boring! Let's hope we see cave men." Aria grunts as she plops onto the bed. I pick up a pillow and throw it at her.

"Well don't be so enthusiastic." I giggled. She flipped me off before climbing out of bed.

"Let's get ready."

"And as you can see the..." I once again found myself silencing the leader of this group as the older man teaches us the history of the cave. My mind wandering off to other times, and in the process my feet led me to another part of the cave. A beautiful part, that consisted of a pool? With a waterfall behind it. I ran my fingers along the eroded rock of the cave, admiring it. The beautiful crystal blue water had me mesmerized. But the next thing I saw had me wishing I was water.

A fine white man was standing under the waterfall, leaning onto the carved rock. The scene had my mouth watering for a taste of that fine white wine.

I gasped and froze when his forest green eyes landed on me. Scanning my body, he leaned up slightly and crooked his fingers in my direction, beckoning me forward. I absentmindedly found myself standing in front of the stranger. Gasping when his arm pulled me into his chest, resulting in me getting hit with the currently falling water.

"Get lost love?" He asked with a slightly Spanish accent.

"Huh?" Was my dumb response, since my mind was too hazy for a more intelligent one. He chuckled the sexiest chuckle I'd ever heard. God how weird that sounded!

"Are you looking for a good time?" He asked huskily against my ear before planting a kiss to it. I shivered.

"Always." I say barely above a whisper. He evidently heard me as he lifted me effortlessly and I instinctively wrapped my legs around him.

"I'd love to show you." I nod vigorously even though it was not a question. "Hold on."

"Wha-" before I knew it we were directly under the waterfall. The water cascading down our different contrasts in skin. Before I could ask why he had moved us under, he stripped me of my sarong.

"I promise to be done with you before they return amore." He whispers as he kisses my lips. He thrusted into my tunnel and I gasped before moaning loudly.

"The water blocks out the sounds, no one can hear you but me." He says as he continues his assault on my poor sex.

"Ah Fuck me! Ah yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck!" I screamed while he basically rammed into my womb. I felt as the pad of his thumb rubbed my sex button, causing me orgasm quickly. He grunted as I felt him harden, signaling a future release.

"Shit!" He growled out as his seed spilled into me. He held me as we both caught our breath. Once evened out he let me down gently and passed me my sarong.

"You better get back out there before your friends realize you're missing." He chuckles. Oh my god! I scurried back and indeed I did find them just passing by the tunnel. I turned back and the handsome stranger was gone.

"Tina let's go you need to stop lurking so we can go the hell home!" Janet screeched pulling me from my trance.

"Sorry." I say once I catch up to them.

What the hell just happened?
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share✨✨✨✨