Deep Waters

Enjoy :-)

"This tour will be continued on in this here deep water house." We looked on at the house being held up above the water by wood and steel beams. We were exploring as my friend Janet says the swamp life.

"Wait! I need to know how long we're gonna be here?" I say. The chubby man was going to speak, yet was interrupted by a deep southern accent that sent your undies to water hose.

"An overnight experience Mam." I glanced over at the seemingly handsome man whose hat covered his eyes and his shirt clung to him as well as his jeans to his tight bottom. Damn!

"Overnight!?!" I screeched. I'm sorry but I'm not an outside person, especially when it's surrounded by water and snakes and crocodiles and snakes....you get my point.

"Don't worry your little head darling I'll take care of you." He replied with a smirk on his face. I shivered as we finally pulled up to the house and luckily for me, it was in good shape for the few people staying overnight. As I went to climb off the boat, but the man stopped me, leaning in closer to my ear.

"I'll see ya later darling." He says before boldly grabbing my ass and I jumped up onto the deck. This ass! I turn to scowl at him and all those lips do is smirk in return.

~~~~~~~~¥¥¥¥¥¥~~~~~~~
Knock Knock!

"Come in!" I listen as the door opens and closes.

"You know Janet I should've never came on this trip with you. There this ass down the hall that basically sexually harassed me getting off the boat and-"

"It isn't harassment if you like it." I freeze knowing that voice wasn't Janet's but his. I also didn't know how close he had gotten since I turned around and bumped right into his hard uncovered chest. And boy I can tell you it was such a distraction.

"W-what are y-you doing in h-here?"

"I came to see you like I said I would. Do you not want that?" He moved closer and I honestly couldn't get the words out. Shit.

"You are quite the specimen mam and if you don't mind, I'd like to experiment." He lifted me to the wall and began attacking my neck with kisses. I moaned feeling as though I couldn't stop this now. This is probably what I needed anyways. I've grown so stressed and up tight the past few months without sex.

"You like that don't you." He whispered in my ear before lifting me from the wall and placing me on the bed.

"Like it rough or soft?" He asks while unbuckling his belt.

"Surprise me."

"Oh I love a challenge." He says before coming back down to give me a ravishing kiss. Pulling my shirt over my head, he quickly unbuckles the bra and watches my breast as they stand at full attention for him.

"Damn." He says before pulling one into his mouth. His hand works at one while the other starts to pull of my shorts, quickly after, pulling off my underwear.

"Wait a minute." He climbs out of bed and I slowly watch him strip himself of his jeans and pull a condom from the pocket.

"Would you like to do the honors?"

"Gladly." I get up and lean over to him, ripping the wrapper before sliding it onto his shaft.

"Ready?" Before I could reply, he turned me around and grabbed a hold of my hair from behind. The fu-

"Ah shit!" I scream as he slams into me. Maybe I should've chosen soft.

"My bad had to see how you were darling." He slides in again, but slowly picks up pace. I went from screaming to moaning in a matter of seconds.

"Ah shit fuck me!" I exclaim as he pounds harder. He grunts and groans before bending over and massaging my pearl, leaving me to come undone. He shortly releases after and pulls out after regaining some strength. I pull away and slump to the bed pulling the covers over me.

"That was a work out darling."

"Yeah it-"

"Hey could you keep it down people are trying to sleep!" We hear commotion outside of the room and laugh silently.

"Mind if I spend the night in here until they leave?"

"Not at all."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Ooo thanks for reading luvs!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨