An Unwelcome Return Part 1

My worst fear had come true; it was hard to believe, almost impossible. We defeated him four years ago and things were going oh so well. The Isles was free, I was free! I was dating the girl of my dreams, I had a parental figure who didn't think me as a tool and several other adults were there if I needed, I had graduated school and earned a job as a palisman carver and was being taught under probably the most experienced person in the Demon Realm, I was going to therapy and healing from all the shit he put me through! And he just had to ruin that, didn't he? He has to ruin everything in my life so that I live a miserable existence; always his victim.

I had just gotten home from the workshop as Darius was making dinner in the kitchen. Usually, I would make the dinner but I was being held up at work since it's alisman making season and my therapist suggested Darius makes the meals ever once in a while so as Luz would say, it's a win win! "Hey, kiddo! I'm making snorse casserole! It'll be ready in about 15mins tops!" he said as I walked into the room. "Thanks, Darius! I'm just gonna go upstairs and watch some Oracle, call me when dinner's ready, ok?" 

"Sure thing! Just don't be watching that thing all night, ok? Don't want you to be addicted to that thing, do we?" he joked which made me chuckle a bit.

"Don't worry, I just want to watch the next episode of Lover's Woods. SHouldn't take too long and then I'll go and read a book or something."

"Ok, hey do you know when your next therapy session is? I keep forgetting," he asked checking the calendar. "Oh, it's the 17th of October!" I rose my head.

"Right, right. Thanks I don't mean to forget, it's just with the counsil and there still areas of the Isles that need repairing and *cough*other things. It's hard to keep track.I'll promise I'll keep trying to remember, ok?" he reassured me laying a gentle hand on my right shoulder.

"Don't sweat it! I know you have a lot on your plate, and no one's perfect! And you don't need to hide it, I know you like Mr Blight." He then blushed a bit and gave me a shocked look.

"Just because you know, doesn't mean you get to blab it out to everyone!" he turned back to the dinner. "Trust me Darius, I'm the best person when it comes to keeping secrets. You can count on me! You just tell him when you're ready."

"Yes well, dinner's nearly ready so how's about you go and wash up and then we can eat?" he said. "Yes, Darius!" I replied going upstairs into the bathroom to go pee and wash me hands. As I walked to the table, my bag was buzzing.

Probably my scroll

I took it out to see that Luz had been messaging me none-stop. It was a certain rate of urgency I haven't seen before; atleast in a long while. 

_____________________________________Luz_______________________________________

WHERE ARE YOU? 

                                                                                                                                               Why? What's the matter?

IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!! COME TO THE
OWL HOUSE, NOW!!!

                                                                                                                                         Now? I'm having dinner! Can't
                                                                                                                                          wetalk about this later?

THE SAFETY OF THE ISLES IS AT STAKE!!!

________________________________________________________________________________