Guys' Night

I was really nervous as I was getting ready to have a 'Guys' Night' with Monarch the Titan and Manuel Noceda. I was fretting on if they would like me or if Evelyn couldn't handle the thousands of Grimwalkers, however she put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Don't worry, Caleb. I can take care of the grimwalkers whilst you can have your night with your friends, I know how long you've waited for this." Her dazzling sapphire eyes glinting in the evening sun. "But, what if they think I'm boring? I died in 1640! What if things have changed too much? And I have not even met Manuel before! What if I make a bad first impression?"
"You are not boring, my love. You are one of the sweetest people I have ever known, witch, demon or human, and I'm sure he'll be glad to be your friend, it worked for me," she said kissing my forehead. "But you and I were raised in the same century!"
"It doesn't matter, your never ending kindness has only faulted you once and that was Philip's fault! I know they would be glad to have you in their friend group," she cooed with her hand on my cheek.
"I love you," I replied letting my head slightly rest in her's as I layered my hand over it and briefly shared a kiss. "Now go! Otherwise you will be late!" she pushed gently with a playful smile. "Cranberries! You're right!" I stumbled as I attempted to put my shoes and coat on. My shoes were just a boring leather pair however my coat was (gladly) not my blue one but a green one with a C on the top right side; almost as if it had replaced my other one, which had the symbol for 'Old' Gravesfield on it. It was given to me by Evelyn's father who noticed I forgot mine in the human realm and along with making palismen, he was also gifted in sewing.

After I said good bye to my love, I then quickly dashed out of the door and into another part of the afterlife. My humble, sweet home was soon behind me as I had entered a strange yet interesting room. I was amazed as it was quite marvellous how abstract the architecture was. Some sort of lake had swallowed the floor but like Jesus Christ himself, I could walk on it. "Caleb! Welcome to my humble abode! How you doing today?" Monarch said coming from just around the corner of one of the strange pillars shooting his 'finger guns' at me, he said it was a gesture used in the present. He was not at his actual size and instead he was just a few feet taller than me. He was wearing a brown dressing gown with a shirt that said 'Bad Girl Coven' on it with a picture of one of Evelyn's descendants riding on an owl palisman. His pajama pants were a black colour with all the different glyph patterns scattered across it and his feet were in purple, fluffy slippers with a yellow and blue lightning bolt. "I am doing quite well, thank you Monarch," I answered politely. "Please, no need for being so formal, this is a guys' night! And we're supposed chillax and have fun," he said putting his claws behind his back and falling onto an armchair that came out of nowhere. "Oh, sorry," I apologised with shame thinking that he saw me as too 'uptight'. "Hey, hey, it's ok! No need for apologies either, atleast in this circumstance. We're here to have fun with each other, right? We aren't here for making their others feel uncomfortable," he said standing up and putting his still massive claw gently on my tiny shoulder however was still comforting. "Thank you, Monarch," I said with a small but grateful smile. "No problem. Hey! Manuel! Good to see ya man!" he said running off to an arriving Manuel Noceda who was carrying some sort of bag saying WallStore on it.

He had a shirt saying 'Cosmic Frontier' on it with what looked to be some sort of flying vehicle. Sadly, one of the bad things about being raised in the past is that you don't know the world you used to walk among. "Hi, sorry I'm late. My abuela would not stop hugging me! I swear I was about to die again!" He panted sounding out of breath. "Hello, I am Caleb Clawthorne and it is a pleasure to meet you," I greeted him with my hand offering to shake.

"Hi! I'm Manuel but you can call me Manny!" He said returning the handshake.

"So, you guys ready for, GUYS' NIGHT?!" Monarch explained with his fist in the air.

"Heck yeah! I have been dying to show you guys," Manny started as he tried to get something out of his bag, "The full Collection of the Cosmic Frontier movies! Ow!" he hissed as he tried to hold the weird box things as if they were playing cards but to no avail due to his previous comment and how he held his hand in pain as the boxes dropped onto the floor. "Great! I know this is a guys' night but we literally have eternity! " Monarch exclaimed happily.