The Ultimate Villain's Lair (From Disney Animation) Part 1

Everything was dark, no Perry, no Tri-state area, no nothing. I was scared. I had just helped defeat these alien people and their giant plant thing from enslaving the Earth and I was with Vanessa and her pet alien thing and Norm but then it felt like I just descended into a world of darkness. Then I woke up. The place was very dark, almost encapsulated in shadow. Then I heard a voice call out to me which is when a dim light slowly appeared. "Wait so his actual name is Dr. Doof? How hilarious!"

"He looks scrawny." Another booming voice said.

"Hey! We're not all buff like you are! Plus, it'd be nice to have another evil scientist to talk to besides Witch-Hunter over there."

"How many times must I say it? My name is Philip!" That's when I sat up in confusion and alarm. The room looked to be some kind of bar. God knows what kind of drinks they might be serving here. "Evil? What? No! I'm good now!" The room suddenly then erupted in laughter.

"This guy really is crazy!" That's when this tall woman stood and turned to me. Her hair was split between black and white. Her skin was as pale as a corpse's and was wearing a fur-coat of what looked to be an eagle. "If you're 'not evil' then why did you just appear in a place where this triangle fellow brought the villains of every, now what is it called again? Didney? Distey?"

"It's called the Disney Multiverse!"

"Right, right. The Disney Multiverse."

"And from the looks of it, you seem to have come from the Channel-TVA sector, though it's also possible you came from the XD sector." The yellow triangle spoke. He had black bow-tie and top hat with just one eye that had a black slit for a pupil and limbs that were as skinny as sticks. "What?! I don't understand! There aren't no such things!"

"That's because you humans couldn't possibly understand how big the multiverse is. The name's Bill by the way, Bill Cipher," and he stretched his arm out to mine. Luckily, I decided not to trust this evil Dorito as they all insisted, they were evil and so I stood up by myself as I brushed the dirt off my lab-coat. "Look at this pathetic weasel," said a talking duck with hair as black a night with a purple streak separating it while she dissolved into what looked to be shadow and reappeared behind my back. "What exactly makes him evil? He looks more like a coward!"

"Hey! Don't insult my fellow scientist!" a man with blue skin threatened.

"Or what, Ice-face."

"Or I'll serve this table some real food!"

"Wanna bet?"

"Hey, hey now! We're not here to fight, are we? Can someone remind some of us why we are actually here so we don't end up killing each other?" said a tall, dark-skinned man with a skull and cross-bones on his top hat. "To plot our revenge against our enemies?" said a person who had this helmet on that had weird axolotl antenai on it with a wire connecting it to somewhere with several glowing orange eyes. "Exactly weird hive mind gal!" said the previous man though the person looked unamused. Then another woman who looked to be in her mid to late thirties gasped as if she had spent her entire life in theatre. "Where are our manners? This man just got here and we either result to threatening him or ourselves without him even knowing our names! Excuse us Mr Doofenshmirtz, my name is Gothel." The woman told me.

"I am the famous Gaston!" said the man with freakishly large muscles while eating five eggs whole.

"I am Magica De spell!" said the talking duck.

"We are the Core but since Bill brought us back from deletion and gave us a version of Marcy as our puppet, you shall call us Darcy, you know like Dark Marcy," greeted the hive-mind thing.