✚ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ✚

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟐𝟎:𝟎𝟏𝐩𝐦

𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 -

After the players were refreshed and hydrated, it was now time for the second half of the match to continue

"Playersss to the field!" The announcer spoke in a playful tone.

"Ok boys! Do me proud!" Coach Matthew clapped and cheered.

The players did the same as they ran back out on the pitch to their position.

"Remember...bring him down" The coach of the Wolves team reminded.

"Yes coach!" Tyrese yelled.

He then clapped his hands to gather all his players to get ready on the pitch.

-

It was time again for the game to restart, this time with the Wolves beginning as the opponents.

Roars cheered and grew as the players stood in their positions.

Once the referee came to center to begin the match, a silence of anticipation filled the area.

Then, the whistle blew, and the second match of the game begun.

The Wolves for this half came out more stronger and more hungry this time around.

Unfortunately for the Phoenixs, their chill break time proved a setback for them. For the eagerness of the Wolves managed to dominate them quickly.

Before they knew it, a player managed to get to their side of the pitch and score a touchdown.

The fans of the Wolves cheered loudly as now their players were finding their spark.

However, for the home team, frustration grew due to their teams lack of urgency.

"What the hell are you boys doing!?" A yell came from the crowd.

"C'mon what they hell!?" Another yell could be heard.

In the seating area, with the Sully and the Denver family. They were left speechless to the quick score of the opposing team.

But instead of yelling degrading terms, they decided to help uplift the team's spirit.

"C'mon boys you got this!" Jake yelled, making a whistle sound after.

"You got this baby!" Neytiri screamed out as she kept on clapping her hands.

Words of encouragement were also yelled by the children and Destiny as they whistled and clapped for their team.

Soon enough, the people surrounding them also followed this direction and began to shout encouraging words.