✚ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 ✚

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝟐𝟐:𝟒𝟐𝐩𝐦

𝐀𝐰𝐚'𝐚𝐭𝐮 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 -

The family had now touched down in Awa'atu airport, heaving their way through the international arrival area

"We're finally here! Awa'atu!" Jake grinned, rolling his suitcase out.

"Why is it so cold?" Lo'ak complained.

"It's an island, it's gonna be cold at night" Neytiri informed. "I'm glad I made you guys wear hoodies"

"Anyone need to use the restroom before we go?" Jake asked.

"Me!" Tuk lifted her hand.

"I think I'll go too" Neteyam also agreed.

"Ok, let's all just go"

-

After everyone was ready and refreshed, the family walked their way out.

"Sully family!?" A man yelled out, holding a sign.

"Oh, this is for us, c'mon this way!" Jake instructed, walking their way to the man.

"It's nice to meet you Jake Sully" The man said, stretching his hand out for a shake.

"Nice to meet you too..." Jake held his hand and shake them.

"Dean White" the man smiled as he continued to shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you, and thank you for coming so late to pick us up"

"No problem, the moving van had already made some starts, just to ease your night and set up a few things. They'll be back in the morning to help move in more into your house"

"Wonderful" Jake grinned.

"Well then, let's waste no more time and get you guys to the car, you've all had a very long flight, you deserve rest" Dean grinned as he began leading the way.

"Oh, Mrs Sully, let me get that for you" he went and assisted Neytiri on her luggage.

"It's ok, I got it" Neytiri quickly placed a firm grip on her handle.

"Tiri, it's ok, let the man help" Jake gave a nervous chuckle.

"It's alright, I understand-" Dean backed up.