✚ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 ✚

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 -

The Awa'atlu kids were all walking up together to the Sully residence with Rotxo directing the group to the house

"This is it!" Rotxo announced, checking his map on his phone to the Sully residence.

"It's beautiful" Millie gasped, looking around the house.

"Stop bein' modest, your house is waaay bigger" Sky softly chuckled.

"Just let me be nice" Millie scolded sassily.

"And Ao', don't be a dick" Michael placed his hands on Ao'nung's shoulder, giving him a smirk.

"Relaax, I ain't gonna do nothin'" the Inia teen rolled his eyes.

The group walked up to the front door with Tsireya being the one to knock on the door.

After a couple of moments, the door opened revealing Neteyam behind. Moving himself foward, his hair slightly swaying as a small grin appeared on his face.

Just this slight movement managed to spark some flushes into the teen guests.

"You guys managed to get here" He grinned softly.

"I speak for everyone here when I say...." Michael began.

"Hm?" Neteyam questioned.

"You are very cute" Reiz ended. "And this is coming from a lesbian"

Millie nodding aggressively.

"Oh- uh...thank you" The Sully teen stumbled and blushed.

"Making me question my sexuality for real" Sky admitted.

"Please you're already on the other side of the spectrum" Reiz teased.

"Whatever Rei" Sky rolled his eyes.

"This is stupid, let's just play ball" Ao'nung sighed.

"Awee, someone jealous" Michael teased.

"No, is that we're all standing here like a bunch of idiots" He groaned.

"Uh, sorry, come inside" Neteyam insisted, moving to the side to allow the group in.