? Pov

So, apparently, God's are a thing now? Or at least in this... world? Multiverse? Nightmare is apparently one, the God of Nightmares and Negativity or something, which that was something to learn. However, there are also more God's, like apparently the God of Destruction, Error.

Error wasn't a permanent resident like Killer or Horror, but he started to come around often enough. He was something else. He wasn't bad or anything, but it was strange. He didn't really have his own room, but he had made a... little nest in the corner of the room, in the air. It was made of Errors blue strings.

He also couldn't really eat, at least not normal food, but he also could? From what I learned through my observations, he could technically est anything, but actual food could upset his stomach unless it was 'UnderFell Chocolate' or something. He had stashes of the stuff around the castle.

Error also has something called 'Haphephobia', which is the fear of touch, and reacts badly to it after he 'reboots' from his 'crashes'. It was an experience, to say the least. He also kinda did missions, but it was more of a 'I do something for you, you do something for me' rather than Error working for Nightmare.

I don't think Error was a 'Sans' either, unlike Killer and Horror. At least not a normal one. He was tall, taller than a Papyrus, and had black, red, and yellow bones. Though he doesn't seem like a Papyrus either... he's kinda like his own person? If that makes sense.

Over the course of Errors visits, I learned other things about him, like how he likes to knit things. About how he has made a doll of basically everyone in the multiverse, and that he lives in something called 'Anti-Void'. There are also apparently voices there, which I'm not too happy about, but I can't do anything about.

So, instead of focusing on what I couldn't do to help Error, I focused on what I could do. I started to take care of Error while he was here. I would make sure his chocolate stashes remain undisturbed, did his laundry when he had it, made sure he had pillows and blankets, and just small things like that.

As I worked to take care of the trio that had started to live at the castle, (Not Nightmare. He could call on the other Shadow Papyri to help him if he wanted anything), I had figured out how to 'portal' to other 'AU's'. It was a handy little trick, which I used to restalk Errors chocolate when it seemed to be starting to get a little low for my tastes.

Other than taking care of the trio, (sometimes duo, but Error was welcomed here anytime he wanted, and I would make sure he knew it), and training with with my shadows, I had spent my time trying to make something akin to UnderFell chocolate, and the effects it seemed to have. I've had various levels of success, nothing as good as UnderFell Chocolate, but stuff that Error would be able to eat, and not immediately feel ill.

In the end, my schedule was once again shifted to include taking care of Error and to also include my little cooking and baking sessions. Of course, that meant my practicing with shadows suffered again, but I didn't mind too much since Killer, Horror, and Error were actual people. They couldn't wait. Shadow training could.

Then, my schedule was, once again, interrupted by another arrival. His name was Dust, and he was around the same size as Killer. Though along with Dust came 'Phantom', Dust's long dead brother, whom he had apparently killed in a fit of desperation and insanity.

Dust was constantly wearing his hood up, along with his dead brothers scarf. He also had 2 different colored eye-lights as well, and seemed... unstable... and was prone to fits of insanity where he would hear voices and could end up attacking anything in the area, castle included. Which Nightmare wasn't too happy about.

Phantom, on the other hand, was strange. He was a head, scarf, and hands to start. He was also, I believe the word is 'bipolar', where he could be nice one minute, and then a little terror the next. I honestly felt bad for Dust since Phantom would get really personal with his insults.

It probably didn't help that Nightmare would also get after Dust for the damage done to the castle, if I'm honest. I wanted to help but couldn't do anything about Nightmare. So, I ended up learning how to do repairs to the castle so Dust hopefully wouldn't get in trouble so much.

At first, it was basically just a patch job. However, as time went on, and as Dust had more episodes, I got better and better at patching the castle up. I wasn't a master or anything, but I could patch the castle up, which seemed to appease Nightmare. That meant that Dust wasn't getting into nearly as much trouble as he used to be.

I decided to try and find ways to help prevent Dust from having episodes to also help so he could avoid getting into trouble. It took a while, but I eventually found that the scent of lavender seemed to somewhat keep him grounded, or at least helped. So, I started to use lavender scented laundry soap when I did his laundry. It wasn't a complete solution, but it was better than nothing.

As time went on, I settled into yet another schedule. This time, taking in all 5 of my 'charges' into account. I wasn't sure how I could really care for Phantom, but I certainly did my best like I did my best for my 4 living charges.

As I settled into my new routine of sorts, I started to notice something that I hadn't before. Killer, Horror, Error, and Dust were forming a friendship. It was slow growing, but it was there. I couldn't describe the amount of Joy I felt when I realized my boys were getting along. I... could get used to this....
__________

Hey! Here is chapter 2! So we have Error, Dust, and Phantom now! Thoughts?