Left at the altar: The reoccurring nightmare

It was a beautiful starry night. The moon was full, big, and bright, and a slight crisp chill of autumn's night was the sign of a good omen; the perfect night for the royal wedding of Princess Amber Daiko.
All of the royal and elite families and acquaintances were to be in attendance to witness this beautiful union between the most beautiful and desirable princess and her lucky royal consort-to-be, Stephon Harlow. Anyone who knew the couple knew that they were madly in love and how they were a perfect fit together.
Princess Amber sat in her chambers sipping on the fine wine of AB- while getting pampered before the big ceremony is to take place. Her raven black hair with natural indigo highlights are styled with long, beautiful glowing waves cascading down her spine and jeweled with tiny crystals and her head is dressed with a beautiful platinum and crystal tiara. Her natural arched eyebrows have been cleaned up. Her eye lashes are thick, long, curled and beautiful and her almond shaped eyes frames the glow of her bright, hazel green eyes with specks of ember and gold.
Light makeup is applied to her lovely high cheekbones and a slight gloss of brick house red is applied to her full lips. Not much makeup is needed for the princess, for age is a natural beauty. So the little bit that is applied enhances the beauty that has been bestowed upon her.
Princess Amber enjoys her wine while the palace servants does the finishing touches on her pedicure. A knock on the door was heard and the wedding planner along with her assistant walks in and announced that it was time to put on the dress. The wedding dress that was personally fitted and styled just for her. Amber and her bridesmaids squealed with utter excitement.
Minutes later, the princess was dressed in a beautiful white, strapless, mermaid styled gown that fitted her beautiful curves. Her feet delicately slides into a pair a clear, crystal high heeled slippers. As one of the bridesmaids placed a diamond necklace around the princess's neck, another bridesmaid asked aloud, "Has anybody seen Beatrix?".
Beatrix is the maid of honor and Princess Amber's long time best friend. With everything going on, Amber hadn't even noticed that her friend was not amongst her wedding party. "I've seen her, but that was almost an hour and a half ago," another bridesmaid spoke. Amber lowers her wine glass and stares into it. How could she have not noticed that her best friend was not in attendance? Where could she be?
Amber suddenly catches a cold flutter and her stomach had begun to flip. This was not like Beatrix. Did something happen? "Can somebody call my maid of honor, please?" Princess Amber calls out. Everyone started to scramble around and pulling out their cellphones. Amber tapped her black painted manicured nails against the surface of the wine glass.
Another knock was heard upon the door and the queen, Ophelia Daiko entered the room; immediately doting on her beautiful daughter. "You seem a bit worried, my dear. Is everything alright?" the queen inquired. "Beatrix is nowhere to be found, she has been missing for over an hour," Amber informed her mother. The queen scowled and marched over to the wedding planner, who was beginning to look a little panicked as well. The queen and the wedding planner was whispering in hushed, but hasty voices. Unfortunately, it wasn't hushed enough for Amber to pick up on the fact that her husband-to-be was also missing, and for about the same amount of time as her friend, Beatrix.
Now feeling anxious and on edge, Princess Amber hopped to her feet and storm out of her chambers before anyone could stop her. The princess trudged the palace halls. Her stomach churning more and more. Something is not right. Palace servants spoke, but the princess cannot hear them. She has one focus, and that was locating her best friend and husband-to-be.
Her glass heels clink clack against the marble floors in great haste. The princess turned a corner and pace slowed. Muffled noises filled her ears as she slowly approached the doors of the palace maids sleeping quarters. The noises grew louder. Loud panting and moaning, and the sound of things falling over.
The princess stood in front of the doors. She inhaled and exhaled. With both hands, Princess Amber thrust her arms forward and force the double doors to swing open and marched into the room. She stopped in her tracks. Her hands and feet went cold. Right before her eyes, she saw her best friend, Beatrix, dressed pulled up and bent over by her husband-to-be, Stephon, who's pants were down to his ankles and buttocks exposed. Both of his hands were gripping Beatrix's waist as he was thrusting and pounding into her. The two were so caught up in their betrayal of fun that they hadn't even noticed that the princess had bursted into the room. Only when Princess Amber had stepped out of her glass heels and launched both heels like a baseball. One heel shatters against the wall on the opposite end of the room while the other hits it's intended target right on the back of his head; breaking into two pieces before shattering against the hard floor.
"Oh shit!" Stephon jumps back, looking shocked as he struggled to quickly pull his pants up from his ankles. Beatrix screams and as she scrambled to fix her dress. But it was too late. Amber had saw everything. Sh was fuming. Enraged. Fire sparked at her fingertips. Her chest heavily rose and fell with every breath. All she wanted to do was set this entire palace ablaze. But instead, she calmed herself. She had a better plan of suffering for these two. A wicked smile stretched across her face as she turned on her heel and left the room.
Beatrix and Stephon came rushing after her, but Princess Amber can no longer hear them. Her smile fades as she removes the engagement ring from her finger and tossed into the floor. The palace staff stared in shock as they hear the scream of Princess Amber to have the two traitors removed from the palace at once and that the wedding was off...

And in that exact moment, Amber's eyes shoot wide open. She quickly sits up in her bed and rests her head in the palm of her hand. It has been six years since that tragic day. Amber lets out a sigh and shakes her head. She has one question and one question only. "When will this nightmare come to an end?".