Come What May

If one of you guys know the song that's on this title I literally love you🫶🏽🫶🏽

Tom: Wake up.

I heard feeling a kick on my leg.

I open my eyes to see tom standing over me.

Mia: What do you want.

Tom: Just hurry up and get ready, there is clothes in the bathroom for you.

He said before leaving.

I literally imagined killing him but I got up and went into the bathroom.

I looked at the clothes that were set up for me and I  hate Tom even more now.

I put the dress on and brushed my hair.

I absolutely hate wearing revealing clothes like this

I opened the door and walked into the living room, it was quiet when everyone saw me.

Ellie was wearing the same exact outfit as me but her clothes were a dark purple color.

Mia: What was the reason to make us wear this Tom.

Tom: It's for your job.

Mia: My job?

Tom: If you think the reason why I took you is because your pretty then your wrong, I took you because I need more people mainly women to sell some stuff for me at this club.

Mia: And what makes you think I would help you and sell shit for you?

Tom: Because if you don't I'll kill you.

I scoffed rolling my eyes.

Mia: I heard that one before but it never happened.

I then felt a sharp pain on my cheek thanks to Tom.

I looked at him like he was crazy.

Mia: Are you fucking insane you stupid cunt!

I put my hand up to slap him back but he quickly grabbed both of my wrist.

Mia: Let me go Tom!

Tom: I won't let you go until you calm the fuck down and stop acting like a mental bitch.

We started loud yelling.

Everyone left the house going to the club leaving me and Tom alone at the house still fighting with each other.

Tom: God you never stop talking.

Mia: Because you are a piece of shit.

He growled then picked me up putting me over his shoulder.

I kicked and hit him but his grip tightened.

He opened and closed the door.

We walked down the path to the house and made it to his Audi.

He opened the passenger side and harshly set me in there putting a seat belt over me.

He got in and started driving to who knows where.

TO BE CONTINUED..

I know very short chapter I was trying to write more but I'm tired and I have school tomorrow.

Also I have been seeing people on their stories answer any  questions that the readers aka you guys put. So if you have any questions other than the story you want to ask you can although I won't mention my first or last name and the school I go to🫶🏽🫶🏽