Always Forever

I'm back again guysssss. I'm doing independent studies so I will update more or at least try. Enjoy this part!

I walked with my newborn until it became night. The cold wind surrounded me and my baby immediately making us shiver.

I need to hurry up before we freeze to death.

While walking into the night of Tokyo two disgusting men decided that it was their divine right to cat call me.

Ew.

I ignored the beer belly losers and continued to walk. After a couple of minutes I could tell they were following me from a distance.

I started to speed walk as I was close to my destination.

I walked into the woods and stopped at the bunker door knocking 4 times (my lucky number).

I waited there for a good 2 minutes until I heard 2 knocks back (my irl brothers lucky number)

Mia: Ren! Open up please.

Ren: step back!

I listened and stepped back.

The metal door swung open and Rens head popped out.

He looked me up and down as his eyes widened.

Ren: Who's brown baby is that?!?!

I gave him that look.

Silence

Ren: No...

Ren: Tom?!?! Really..

Mia: I love him Ren. But at the end of the day he forgot out love..

I muttered trying not to cry.

He took Mika so I could climb down the ladder after I closed the door.

I told him everything since the last time I saw him.

I could tell his heart broke when I told him Ellie died.

They were definitely soulmates in a different universe.

He was so happy to be an uncle and I could tell the first time Mika and ren saw each other it was love at first sight, I know their bond will be unbreakable.

After he was done obsessing over Mika he looked up at me.

Ren: You hungry?

I gave him a smile.

Mia: Starving.

He laughed getting up out Mika gently in my arms while he went to the kitchen to cook.

I relaxed on the couch and turned on SpongeBob (the old version) for me and Mika.

20 minutes went by and ren gave me a plate of food.

Pork Dumplings and fried rice with a coke.

I digged into that.

Ren: Aren't you scared that Damon will try to harm someone since you left. Like Miko.

I realized I left them.

Mia: I didn't really think that much into it, I saw an opportunity a took it. I couldn't go back to bills because I would have to face Tom a lot more and it just breaks my heart that he doesn't know me and if I went with Damon I wouldn't trust him around Mika.

Mia: So I picked you.

Ren: Don't worry I'll protect you and Mika.  Even if I have to pair you with Tom.

I smiled.

Mia: Thank you stupid.

Ren: You're welcome weirdo.

The three of us were together the whole night.

Morning

Tom's pov

I woke up by hearing loud banging at my front door.

I growled getting up putting and shirt and pants on and getting my gun out of the safe.

I walked to the front door ready to shoot the fucker who was knocking on my door crazy like that.

I open it fast seeing Damon.

Great just what I needed.

Tom: The fuck do you want?
I said rudely.

I hate Damon with a deep passion. And his stupid black suits.

Damon: Where is Mia! I know she is in there.
He said looking into my house trying to get in.

I pushed him so he could back up.

Tom: she's not here.

Tom: why?

Damon: She wasn't in her hospital bed when I went to go get her this morning.

Tom: What!

Damon: Look I'm just as upset as you so we should be on the same team for this situation.

Tom: I would rather eat razor blades than "team" up with you. And why would I when a woman ran away from you. You are worthless, I'll find her myself.

He scoffed.

Damon: I knew your pride would be a problem. And even if you found her would she even want to be with you after what you said the in the hospital?

Silence

Damon: that's what I thought.

Tom: or how about I shot you in the head and Mia won't have to spend her money for your guys wedding.

Damon: I'm not here to argue, just to find Mia.

Tom: ok then leave, I already told you I'll find her by myself.

I said slamming the door in his face.

I walked into the kitchen to get a drink and was met by everyone.

Tom: That retard didn't keep a close eye on Mia and she escaped with Mika.

I told them then downed a beer.

Bill: Well what are we waiting for? Let's go find her.

Gustav: where do we start?

Bill: Me and georg will go into town and ask people if they saw her.

Tom: Alright, me and gustav will go to the police station and look at the cameras of the town and hopefully we will see her.

I waited for everyone to get ready.

Tom: Bring your guys guns, just in case.

They all agreed and grabbed their  weapons.

Before leaving I made sure to get one of my men to babysit Miko so he wasn't home alone.

We all headed out the door and went our separate ways.

Me and gustav were driving to the local police station.

It's not like they were gonna say no to use they know what we are capable of.

Hours and hours were spent looking through those stupid camera recordings and no sign of Mia or my daughter yet.

Bill or georg haven't texted me yet. My patience was starting to thin until I heard gustav voice.

Gustav: Is that Mia?

He questioned pointing his finger to a short woman in baggy clothes and a messy bun holding a small brown baby.

I had hope now.

Tom: yeah that's her.

I told bill we saw her going into a forest and we all agreed to meet by there.

We got into the car and started to drive.

TO BE CONTINUED...