Like a tattoo

I'm finally back guys 😇😇 School was really stressing so I didn't have time to update but it's a 3 day weekend so expect more parts coming. I'm mainly going to be posting parts on the weekends. Happy birthday Tom and Bill 🫶🏽🫶🏽 Next birthday is Gustavs‼️‼️

This chapter will mention really graphic details so if you are weak to that you might want to skip this part. Also no spell check 😱

I held my legs close to my chest trying to feel warmth in the cold room I was imprisoned in.

It's been 3 days since I was put in here. I only have eaten once.

My hands were completely numb. It must have started to snow outside, this coldness was unbearable.

After a couple of minutes of being stubborn I weakly got up and went to the door starting to pound on it.

Mia: Please let me out I won't try anything like that ever again.

No response.

Mia: Please I beg you I'm freezing to death.

Still no response.

Mia: Tom please it's cold.

I shouted with a little cry at the end.

The door immediately opened and Tom gently picked me up covering me in a warm blanket.

I snuggled into the blanket and his warm arms. I didn't care about anything else I was just freezing cold.

He slowly put me down on the couch as I realized me and him were the only ones at the house.

I scooted closer to the fireplace finally feeling better.

I got anxious seeing Tom approach me with a cup of hot tea.

Mia: Is there poison in there?

I said as he handed me the cup.

Tom: Do you want poison in there?

He said letting a little laugh go.

I gave him a glare.

Tom: Look I'm sorry for putting you in there.

Mia: You saying sorry doesn't change anything.

Tom: It might not but at least you know I regret doing that to you.

Mia: You are so confusing. One day your the most stupid fucker to ever walk this planet and other days you can be so.

I stopped myself to look at him.

Tom: So what?

Mia: So good. You can be so good tom I don't know why you put up this bad boy act.

Tom: It's more difficult than you think it is.

Mia: Why beat up, kidnap, and kill people I don't get it doesn't it make you sick to your stomach.

Tom: This is the lifestyle I choose for myself mia.

Mia: Why would you do this to yourself.

Tom: I wanted this. I can't love or be soft with anyone or else they kill them, they will kill you mia.

I gave him a confusing look as he just stared straight at me.

Tom: I care about you Mia. I fuck bitches for a moment of pleasure but you, your different.

Mia: You don't even know me how could you care about me?!?! And why even say you care about me when you did all this traumatic shit.

He was about to speak but got a text message on his phone.