|Chapter One|

"A man's biggest weakness is undeniable beauty."

-A Fiancé-

-A Fiancé-

"I have chosen a bride."

Five words Jeon Jungkook thought he would never hear in his eternity on this earth. Yet his brother holds no doubt as he says them, only spinning his wine glass as Jungkook expression goes blank.

"A bride?" The darkly handsome god questions, sputtering the word as if to make sure he wasn't hearing things.

"I haven't stuttered brother." Taehyung chuckles, sipping on his drink as Jungkook only looks at him with unreadable eyes. Hoseok and the raven exchange a look, the hound picking invisible lint off his suit as an indication that he doesn't want to be brought in to such a conversation.

Jungkook couldn't blame him.

It was all so sudden. For over a hundred years Taehyung had rarely taken an interest in anyone, much less a potential bride.

It couldn't be possible..

"Who?" Is all the darkling asks, pushing chicken and mash around his plate as if his appetite had disappeared all of a sudden.

It seemed his concept of his brother had too..

When Taehyung stays silent, Jungkook chooses to sip his wine. "Namjoon and Jin's son." The younger brother mutters hesitantly, and all of a sudden Jungkook's wine is splattered across the table. One of the maids immediately goes to clean it, but Jungkook only hold a hand up for them to halt, grabbing a handkerchief from his suit so he can carefully dab his mouth.

"Namjoon's son?" He asks calmly, eyes turning dark blue as his brother only nods his head, holding almost an expression of guilt.

"Yes." Is all Taehyung replies. Even Hoseoks eyes are wide.

"As in the fucking god of Olympus?" Jungkook snaps, knuckles white as he clenches the table cloth in anger. Taehyung flinches at that, but nods his head non the less.

It was rare to see Jungkook taken over by anger.

"He is the goddess of spring, brother." Taehyung clarifies, and Jungkook scoffs at that, shaking his head in disbelief at his brother's declaration.

"I am not a fool." Jungkook spits, annoyed by his brothers information. He knew the title their son held.

"If this is some petty revenge then I suggest you rethink your decision, brother. Namjoons only heir is not something to be used against him." Jungkook says seriously.

Taehyung only shakes his head. "This is not for revenge Kook. It was only a coincidence that it happened to be their son." He assures, but Jungkook doesn't seem at ease.