|Chapter Two|

"Only a mate can make a goddess feel so at ease."

-A Goddesses Garden-

The underworld was nothing like Jimin expected.

From the stories he'd been told, the innocent boy imagined a kingdom of monsters and darkness, governed by a ruler who allowed no light into his realm.

He couldn't have been more wrong. Contrary to everything he expected, both the brothers home was absolutely breathtaking.

The castle was enormous, crafted from blue and grey stone with endless planes of green surrounding it. Thousands of flowers scatter across it, so beautifully it even put the goddess of spring at loss for words.

Jimin was speechless.

"Explore as you wish." Taehyung had said, and explored he did. The boy found himself spending most of his time in the realms garden, growing plants and making beautiful flower crowns for all the workers.

The residence had grown fond of Jimin quite quickly, finding his joy and kindness to be refreshing in a place constantly run by routine. He made friends fast and admires faster, which included Alpha Taehyung of course.

He would be lying if he said his omega didn't ache at the prospect of losing what he'd dreamt of, a mate, and he'd be lying if he said the idea of marrying someone he didn't know scared him..

But It was what his parents wished for him, and as long as he was obeying their wishes Jimin concluded that he could grow fond of this place.

Even if he missed his home terribly..

Someone like him could be happy anywhere, but for some reason the moment the goddess entered this territory he felt.. at ease?

For the period of time he'd been here, Taehyung had been kind, and Jimin knew that was more than a lot of people got. He knew that he should consider himself lucky, even if it wasn't his dream.

And he knew that the God of this realm was not described as a cruel one. Stern, and strong, but never cruel. Alpha Jungkook was considered a very powerful god in Olympus, and was spoken about on multiple occasions where Jimin was present.

"They say that his fire burns blue. No god has been gifted blue fire since the historic times."

"He's supposedly the most powerful god to ever walk the earth."

"I've heard he's unfathomably handsome."

"Well I've heard that in over a 1000 years he still has yet to find his mate!"

Jimin had heard thousands of things about the god of death, but for some reason the only thing he could think about was his name.

'Jungkook.' The boy had thought. What a unique name that was..