Chapter 6

Bada's POV

I don't what Maddy is doing but... It's totally working. 

She kept teasing and triggering me and I didn't even get any sleep last night since I was watching her. I don't even know if that's creepy, but how can I help it? She hugs me so tightly and I can smell her strawberry-scented shampoo on her hair, and she smells so good.

My Dad called me earlier and asked how have I been here, of course, I told him I'm fine and I'm actually doing well, I even let him on the news that I got in the dance group.

he asked me if I fancied any girl here already, and I told him about Maddy and we just laughed it out when I told him I think she's straighter than a ruler, he told me to suck up and show Maddy what she's been missing out as a joke, but I think it's the other way around.

I just don't think that I would go any far with her, plus there's a boyfriend I don't want to dabble with that. 

but I'm not going to allow this to just happen... Her teasing me and making me frantic and nervous out of nowhere. 

I drove us to the hall and parked.

"Stay" I said and she rolled her eyes but didn't move

I opened the car door for her still holding her bag, she got out of the car and we entered the hall. 

"Did I do something wrong?" Yeah right play dumb with me as if I don't know you're trying to see if I'm going to act like I don't know what's happening

"You didn't do anything" I said coldly and she smiled as if she didn't hear my tone and I inhaled sharply

"Okay, tie my hair up please" She asked handing me a bag of hair ties as she sat down on one of the chairs. 

Maddy's POV

She's acting weird again... I don't know if she picked up on what I'm trying to do but I'm still going to act like I don't know anything, just for the fun of it.

I sat down so she could tie my hair

She started grabbing my hair, her fingers running from my forehead softly, and then I felt it running on the back of my neck. 

I felt my face getting hot by her touch, I swallowed deeply as I felt an elephant stomping on my stomach.

She lightly picked the other little hairs I had tucked on my ear, I jumped a little when I felt her finger touch my delicate ear, I could feel my jaw shake from what she was doing but I bit my lower lip from saying anything. 

She pulled my hair tightly, not enough to make me wince but enough to get my attention and I felt my whole body tense from what she just did.

She pressed her palms on my shoulders "Done" she said right beside my ear, and I had to breathe through my mouth with that one. 

"You know, Sadie, Aki, Kirsten, Claudie and I have been practicing this dance before the summer, during summer and... I haven't told you yet... There's a surprise at the end make sure you watch closely" I told her, giving her a smile as I stood up after I spotted my team

I jogged up to them and hugged them all.

"Why is Bada with you?" Claudie asked like a police and all of them looked at me

"Nothing we just hung out, I kinda got stuck here last night so I spent the night in her dorm" I explained as we walked backstage

"Really? Just hanged out?" Aki teasingly asked. 

"Yes, just hanged and sleep, we're both women" I spat as I rolled my eyes

"I didn't dream it, right? Homosexuality was actually invented?" Sadie blurted out and everyone laughed except Claudie