Chapter 10

Maddy's POV

I stood up panting.

"That was so good" I applauded Claudie after hugging her.

She jumped up and down in excitement

I snatched a look at Bada, and she gave me a dagger look as if she's about to shoot someone or something, she did realize that was just a dance right?

I ignored her and remained smiling at Claudie who was so happy with our performance

Bada and her team gathered up and Sabrina stood right beside her smiling like a cheshire cat looking at her, I gritted my teeth as my jaw clenched involuntarily

Most of the members of Bada's team are new students, but they're already good and they've picked up on Bada's teachings which shows how cooperative the students are and how good of a teacher Bada is. 

I can see that Sabrina is getting good with her moves, courtesy of Bada of course, I denied her application multiple times on the dance group because I can see that her moves are lazy, that she's not putting effort onto them and I don't want that kind of energy in my team. 

Imagine the whole team working their ass up and down in a 100% full effort and energy and you're there limping like a chicken who broke their other leg.

Bada stands out with the way that she's dancing, yes of course she's the choreographer but the way she dances shows how and why she has come this far as a dancer and she's not even putting her 100 percent on this and I can see that as a fellow choreographer.

Their song ended and everybody clapped and cheered them, I didn't move one bit, still, my eyes were glued on Sabrina. 

I have to be professional, I have to be professional, I have to be professional. 

I kept telling myself so I can prevent myself from hauling her ass down. 

I drank some water to calm my nerves down, Claudie stood up and took all the pieces of paper from everyone where determines who would win and which dance we'd be recording. 

"Okay we'll be counting the votes now" Claudie continued on reading the names and Mia from Bada's team is the one writing on the board.

No... no I refuse to believe it...

Her choreography have more votes than mine?

I violently turned my head in her direction and she's... smirking. 

No, I'm not going to agree with this, my choreography is better than hers, hers was just easier that's why everyone picked it, not because it's good. 

I stood up and walked up to her and she almost spit the water in her mouth as I startled her with my sudden appearance. 

"Teach me." I said in a strong tone

"What?" She asked as if she didn't hear me when I know goddamn well she did.