Granddad's Fight

Huey - A big misconception about the Nigga Moment is that it can be avoided by simply moving away from niggaas. If only it were that easy. See, niggas always got a new trick right around the corner

A rusted and scratched grey truck turns a hard left causing the people at the crosswalk to run away as the truck keeps speeding multiple cars swerve out of the way one car ends up flipping and landing into an ambulance causing it to explode as the driver is an old blind man as counties to drive to who knows where. The Freemen family at the Woodcrest mall walking to the car with Robert wearing new white shoes.

Granddad - Listen up boys, I'm about to sing the new shoe song. New shoes, new shoes. Boy, Nike makes some good shoes. Hoo!

The old man's truck comes speeding into the mall parking lot and turns sideways and almost hits the freemen family the driver then pulls back as he then speeds up and crashes into the back of Robert's car.

Granddad - What the hell?

Huey - Hey!

Jackie - What are doing?

Granddad - What's goin' on, man?

Riley - Damn!

Blind Man - I know there's nobody in my space. This is handicapped parking. Isn't it?

The man backs up further and rams back into Robert's car again.

Granddad - Don't do that, Don't do that!

 Huey - Yo. man, watch where you going.

Granddad - Stupid son of a bitch!

Huey Every nigga moment begins with the nigga. Without that key element, all you're left with is peace and quiet. 

A Flashback to Stinkmeaner as a child has the scrolls in a picture with his smiling parents and then as a teenager on a cliff overlooking the ocean.

Colonel H. Stinkmeaner is and always has been a cantankerous, ornery old man. He spent his childhood disagreeing with most things, especially things involving happiness, unity, and kindness. Stinkbeaner got no pleasure seeing sunsets and trees, dolphins, or rainbows.

Stinkmeaner - Man, this some ol' bullshit

Huey - So, he didn't particularly mind when at age 15, he lost his sight to cancer/

Teenage Stinkmeaner in a doctor's clinic wearing blind sunglasses.

Stinkmeaner - At least I don't have to look at your ugly ass no more.

Huey - Doctors gave him 3 years to live, so he dedicated those 3 years to spreading a lifetime of misery and hatred. Nobody knows how Stinkbeaner managed to live so long. He believed it was his love of hatred that kept him going.

A teenage Stinkermeaner is walking down a sidewalk where he begins to trip people with his walking stick and then in the preseint he begins to call out Robert.

On the road Dorathy with busted back and the trunk being held toghter by a rope as Eye of the Tiger by Suevior plays on the car radio Robert turns it off out of fustration.

Granddad - I hate this dame song.

Riley - I can't believe you got your ass kicked by a blind man, granddad!