The Gang

Jackie - What to die

Annocner - By late last year, the ongoing feud between Gangstalicious and his crew from New West Manchester Delaware...

Riley - Yeah, nigga. What's hood?

Anncocner - ... and Eat Dirt and his crew

Riley - Boo!

Anncocner - from Lickety-Split, Virginia, had escalated to the brink of catastrophic warfare.

Jackie - "Catastrophic Warfare" My ass it just some dumb niggas beefin' on TV.

Riley - What you talkin' about, fool? This is war.

Huey - Yeah, the nigga version of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Riley - Shh!

Anncocner - Tensions exploded at an awards show last year when a chair... was thrown at Eat Dirt.

The music award scene played out like it did last time then Gangstalicious and his crew are being interviewed.

Gangstalicious - All I'msayin' is you know, shit's real. You know what I'm sayin? Shit ain't just music, right? you know what I'm sayin. This is some bona fide, unimpeachable gangsta shit. You know what I'm saying? It's some indubitable shit? Nigga.

Crew Member 1 - What he said, nyukka.

Eat Dirt and his crew are also getting interviewed.

Eat Dirt - Yeah, man you motherfuckin' darn thing. God knows, son man, you'll pick on your foot. Nigga, fuck. What the fuck with them, nigga? Come on.

Eat Dirt Crewmember 1 - Heh. Look here, man. Lot of these niggas tryin' to have what we didn't have, but they ain't done what we did done to have what we done have. Especially you, 'Licious You ain't done nothin'.

Jackie is watching this and gets up from the coach.

Jackie - Those guys made no sense, so if you need me I'll be hanging with my friends.

Jackie walks out of the living room and down to the basement to see his Granddad watching TV.

Jackie - Hey Granddad I'm going to meet up with my friends I'll be back.

Granddad - Okay don't wait up.

Jackie walks to the garage, grabs his helmet, takes off on his back to the city, and arrives at a large hotel apartment building. Jackie turns off his bike and his key to a valet who takes it to the underground garage.

Jackie walks into the building lobby takes the elevator to the 20th floor walks to a big set of double doors and walks into a large penthouse.