Chapter 6

Naruto's Pov (Haha, again.)
It has been almost a year since we past that damn test of kakashi. And today, September 15 is his birthday so me, Sasuke, and Sakura decided to go and have a good time with our sensei and went out to eat. But let's say that he had a little to much fun and was now drunk! It was getting dark so we had to go, but we stayed a little longer to give Kakashi-sensei some water so he wouldn't be that drunk and be able to at least walk home alone without any trouble. But like always luck isn't in our side today and that damn Hatake switch the water we gave him for more sake?! "that's it, you guys can handle him but I need to get home." Sasuke said and left. "Oh man! Sasuke left it's going to be way more difficult to get him sober!!" I said while trying to give kakashi some damn water but he keeps tossing it away. "Oh look at that it's getting late I think I should get going too..hehe" Sakura said nervously while standing up "oh come on Sakura! You know I can't do this alone!" "Mah, you will do just great" she said while giving me a thumbs up and running away.

"Well fuck my life.." I said to myself while sighing. "Hey kid, we're closing I need you two to leave please" the owner said to me. 'Just great' *sights* I then stand up and grab kakashi while putting an arm around him to help him walk. "Mhm, your pretty strong aren't you Naruto?"
Kakashi said to me while chuckling, "yeah yeah, you know what? I want to see you tomorrow with that headache you will have" I said while we start walking "just point to me where your house is at" I said while he pointed to me where to go. "Wow, you already want tO LifE with me, haha.." I blush a little at his statement but brush it off, "don't say nonsense sensei!" I scream/talk to him. "But I'm not lying Naruto I even want- oops my fault" he said while tripping on a rock.

When we got to his house and to the door I asked him for his keys. "I need your keys sensei" I told him while holding my hand up for him to give me the keys. "Of course my dear~" he said to my ear and putting the keys in my hand sending shivers through my back, I could feel how my face was red like a tomato but I just hope he didn't see it "tch" I open the door and close it behind me after getting inside. 'Soo I guess his room is here' I thought while seeing a open door and a room. After I walk him to his room he trips (again!) and we both fall, I fell to the floor but kakashi also fell and was on top of me. "Mmm" I hear him said while he looks straight to my eyes slowly looking down to my lips. Next thing I know is that I feel some mask-like lips touching mines. I swear I couldn't be more red that I already was. I then feel some more weight on me and open my eyes to see that Kakashi-sensei pass out on top of me. I wanted to stay like that forever and cuddle next to him for the rest of the night but I knew that was not possible. I hold back my need to hug him and never let go and got up, then picking up kakashi and place him on his bed taking out his shoes.

I give him one last look and smile sadly to myself. Just as I was going to leave, I felt two fingers wrap around two of mine.

I turn around and see kakashi on his bed while looking at my with a.. sad look? Why? "Naruto.." I fully turn around and look at him, "yes sensei?" I ask him softly. "Even if you don't mean it, if you don't feel the same.. can you tell me you love me, Naruto?" I was shock to say the least but didn't let it take over. "Uhm alright if that make you happy...I love you Kakashi" I said while giving him a kiss in the forehead. He then let's go of my finger and falls asleep with a small smile from what I can see through his mask. "I really do love you kakashi, but your just drunk.." I felt I tear betray one of my eyes, 'fuck. I need to get out of here before I have a breakdown or something' I thought while I was leaving.

Next morning
I barely had any sleep that night, I think I only had two or three hours of sleep. And plus, I have a mission out of the village today. "Man, this is going to be awkward~" I said while whining a little. I got up and do my morning routine but when I see the clock I look that I woke up 2 hours earlier! Well.. if I look closely my hair has grown more and I need to cut it so, I think I have time to do that. I made two shadow clones, one to help me with my hair and the other one to make breakfast while I'm doing these.

 I made two shadow clones, one to help me with my hair and the other one to make breakfast while I'm doing these

That's the hair cut Naruto's having.

After my clone was done I look at myself in the mirror and felt pretty satisfied about the hair cut. I went took a shower and went to eat the food my clone made. After eating I look at the clock and..and.. IM 1 HOUR LATE?! I jump out of my seat and run out of my apartment grabbing my stuff and barely closing the door behind me.

I started to walk when I saw my how team waiting for me in front of the hokage's tower. I gulp 'damn even Kakashi is here before me' I sigh and rub the back of my neck while giving a sheepishly smile. "H-hey guys" I said shaking a little because of the little pressure I'm going through right now because of being late and, about the whole kakashi thing. I didn't even remember if he remembered or not what had happen yesterday. Then a voice and a punch to the head got me out of my thoughts. "NARUTO YOU'RE WAY TO LATE!!" She screams at me. "Chill Sakura, I'm sorry okay?" I said while rubbing my head. "Tch come on Naruto, Sakura, we have to go get info in the mission." Sasuke said while walking inside, and then I feel kakashi-sensei looking at me. "Well it's surprising that you are late and not me" he said while chuckling a little and I just smile sheepishly, "yeah, I guess you're right..hehe" I said rubbing my neck.