Chaoter 9

Naruto's POV
I wake up in the morning feeling way to exhausted for my liking. I notice that Kakashi was no longer next to me so I guess everyone is up seeing as Kakashi is always late, and then growl remembering that awkward conversation we had last night. The tent is a little transparent so I can see a bit through it being able to see the silhouettes of the others by the fire. I sigh and then something got my attention, it was the book that Kakashi adores with all his might. It was the Icha Icha novel series book and I couldn't just let this opportunity slid away. I had always wanted to know what was so good about that book, but I never had the guts to go and ask Jiraiya or Kakashi to buy me one of the books because I couldn't. That will only be awkward.

So I did what my instincts told me to and grab the book making sure to keep my eyes in the silhouettes to make sure no one comes and catch me reading that book. I read from 1-20 and just those short pages had turn my on even if only a little. I was in page 21 and I felt my blood fly to my cheeks as I read the first lines of the page
'The man pins the women in the bed and starting to suck her neck leaving sore and pleaser marks "Mhm please more" says the women while moaning loudly' I was completely red at this point and wanted to continue reading but then I see a tall silhouette starting to walk to the tent. I started to panic but got myself together and made sure to put the book back where I found it and open the tent to finally go outside.

"Oh hey Naruto I was just coming to wake you up" Kakashi tells me with his signature eye-smile, but before I could even speak he cuts me off. "Mhm are you ok Naruto? It's just that you seen a little red.. do you have a fever?" He ask me while walking closer to me and putting a hand on my forehead. "Uhh y-yeah I'm ok sensei it's because it was hot in the tent" I say awkwardly and rub the back of my neck, "mhm alright" he says and starts to leave.

Kakashi's POV
I wake up and for my surprise Naruto is still asleep. A blush found it's way to my face because of how Naruto was cuddling to my chest with his arms around me, I tried getting out and successfully made my way out of the tent. Everyone was up but that wasn't a surprise..at least to me. We wait for two hours but Naruto still doesn't wake up, so I went to wake him up. But when I was walking to the tent it open and Naruto came though it. "Oh hey Naruto I was just coming to wake you up" I say with my eye smile but then I see that Naruto was red 'mhm wonder why' I thought "Mhm Naruto are you ok? It's just that your red..do you have a fever?" I ask him while putting a hand in his forehead but he wasn't hot at all. "Uhh y-yeah sensei it was because it was hot in the tent" he says nervous and rubbing the back of his neck.

TBC