Chapter 8

I finish washing myself and go back to the camping area. Everyone had already went to their tends to sleep except for kakashi, 'shit' I think after stepping in a branch and cracking it making kakashi to turn around.

"Oh Naruto, I was waiting for you" he says with he's typical eye-smile. "Hehe.. you didn't have to wait for me" I say while rubbing the back of my neck. "Nonsense, come on we need to go to sleep"  I nod and we head to our tent. Once we were inside I blush a little seeing the small space we had, but then I see kakashi putting a seal in the tent. "What's that for sensei?" I tilt my head to the side and kakashi looks away for some reason. "Oh because I wanted to talk with you and I don't want nobody hearing our conversation." He said while he makes himself comfortable by sitting on our 'bed', I gulp kinda knowing where this was coming to. "Alright, what do you want to talk about sensei?" I ask him while sitting down as well. "Well I wanted to talk to you about what happen yesterday, I know myself pretty good to know that I would not go around flirting with ladies you know why?" I mentally sigh seeing that I was right he was going to talk about that. "Mhm no?" "Well because I like men Naruto." He says in a more serious tone, I didn't show it but my insides were screaming in joy at hearing this. "Uhh, that's good and all but you were like reallyy drunk" I said trying to convince him, keyword 'trying'. He just sighs and gives up, at least for now "Alright fine, but you will tell me sooner or later" he says while he starts to lay down in the so called 'bed'. I 'hm' in response and laid down as well. Each other facing the other way and drifting to sleep.

I'm sorry this was like SUPER short, but I had to go out. But I will make more chapters today in the night.