🌈Chapter 9🌈

YN POV

Obviously shaking, I stare at Wally, fiddling with my fingers.

"Am I in trouble?" My voice was quiet, was it right to talk right now?

He sighed.

"No. But no more questions until I finished talking or you will be in trouble."

I could only laugh nervously.

"I'm sure you know Sally? A very cheerful puppet, with an undying desire to be over dramatic just for the fun of it?"

"Yes, of course!"

"Well, she's told me what the employees have been thinking of us."

"And?"

Wally took a deep breath, he didn't seem proud of himself, I felt bad almost but too curious to do anything.

"Let just say.. They are seeing some... Things. Between us."

I didn't understand until I saw a small hint of red flash on Wally's face, he looked away barley, as if he couldn't stand the sight of me right now.

Then it clicked.

My eyes widened drastically, feeling my face get hot I just shouted,

"WHAT"

I was dumbfounded, I would've expected perhaps the factory to hate my guys maybe. But THIS? No. There's no way.

Though through all the confusion, I wasn't mad.

I was a bit.. Uh... Happy? But that was overlooked in this moment.

"I'm sorry you had to find out in such awkward times, but I had to tell you eventually, you can't be in the dark of this situation, especially if it's about you,  yes?"

I couldn't form words, so I just nodded.

"You have permission to go back to work, return to my office within an hour, we have to do something."

He left quickly, as he said those words it, looked like he had just forgotten about the situation, I couldn't move for a few minutes. I could only wait to process what I had heard.

WALLY POV

Shit shit shit, SHIT.

What the FUCK was I thinking.

I got into so much panic seeing them that my first idea was to tell them what Sally said? AM I BRAIN DEAD?!

Rubbing my temples I made it to my office and instead of filling out papers I sat down with my coffee and just sat there.

"The look on Y/n's face..god I must've made it so awkward, how much more humiliating can it get?"

Mentally slapping myself I looked at my papers, realizing I only had 55 minutes remaining to fill them out before I had to take Y/n to help test on a subject.

It also came to mind that this will be there first time up close during a test, I wonder how they'll react.

How they'll react?

Going back to how they reacted in, the break room I remember seeing their face, flushed but confused.

In fact, I liked that.

They looked so wonderful and I can't deny that.

But that means nothing. It can't. I just am being nice. I can only hope now.

3RD POV

After your embarrassing encounter with Wally (again), he could only question how he felt with you as he filled out his work, slower than usual given his mind working as a broken record, repeating the moments.

How much had he really fallen for you, when will he come to terms with the fact he has.

When will you realize.

_________________

549 words

It's 1am and I'm tired so yes I made it short, and cuz I want it to take longer for y'all to find out about y'alls feelings do im taking my time 🤯🤯🤯