🌈Chapter 30🌈

Chapters may be delayed I am starting a My Little Pony infection series on TikTok!

It has quite little attention so go check it out if you can :D
User: friendship.is.tragic
It took 3 hours just for the small introduction, which is crazy to me but yea! Anyways enjoy

.

WALLY POV

I felt that ache on my mouth I wasn't familiar with, it came to mind that I was smiling and, embarrassed I turned my head to the side and started to speak in the cold voice I always had.

"I apologize, it's not formal of me to act like..this."

"Oh, um I don't mind it. I think it's okay to smile even in this..hellish place!"

Oh gee thanks...insulting the factory, my creation while talking to me.

"Yea, sure. You can smile all you want. But I wont be. We should return back to our desks; there's only about 3 hours til' we go to the dorms."

"Pshh..only 3 hours? That's forever." Y/N joked around with their words , I thought it was funny how they can lighten any situation..I wonder how more depressed I would be without Y/N..

"WALLY!"

I jumped a little and I was angered at how I was yelled at, but I have to admit it was my fault for not paying attention.

"Come on , Boss. You yourself said we need to get back to our offices." Y/N started walking away , their pace a bit slowly, signaling they're waiting for me.

Boss...I hope one day I could be a bit more than just a Boss to you..

Y/N is bright like a rainbow, full of colors that express different things about them. And even then they can shut it all out in grim situations, a rainbow in such a grim atmosphere, how I adore you
.
.
.
Y/N..
.
.
.

I quickly caught up to Y/N, shaking my thoughts away, it was silent as we walked until Y/N asked me a question I wasn't prepared for.

"Hey Boss."

"Hm?"

"What was the meaning behind that note. Y'know? With the flower?"

YN POV

Wally stopped walking, I turned around to face him, he looked devastated, did I say the wrong thing?

"See me in the parking lot to the factory, I'll explain it all to you."

Wally sounded terrible, something big was behind this and I felt horrible for asking.

The rest of the day was silent with only a few small words shared when delivering paperwork.

Then the day was over, I stood up and went to my dorm; perhaps it'll be better if I dress seriously for this.

I chose an outfit that wasn't undressed but wasn't maximizing the accessories, I took deep breaths; worried about what I have caused to happen, but I have to own up to it; my curiosity is stronger than my regret anyways..

I headed out of my dorm
.
.
.

____________________
487 words! Sorry its short I'm in a rush and wanted this done is an hour or less , have a wonderful day or night