🌈Chapter 18🌈

I've been posting a lot less because I've been busy irl and no motivation but I promise I'll continue the story!

WALLY POV

Y/n dragged me back to my office, still holding my hand. I didn't resist or say a word because I couldn't deny the fact that I secretly liked it. It was nice having someone care about me so much other than Poppy.

They sat me in my chair and just glared at me.

"Do you need something?" I forced a bit of aggression into my tone in hopes to shoo them off.

They just sighed and said no, walking away and closing the door.

YN POV

What is up with Wally today? He's been acting really weird.

I groaned at I quickly made it to my office, picking up a few papers and taking them with me to the break room so I could get something to drink. I was really thirsty...

As I opened the door someone else was walking out of the break room, causing me to bump into them.

"Oh! Sorry there Miss! Let me help ya' up." They reached their hand out, I looked up at them to see an orange puppet with a wide smile.

"Thank you."

"Say aren't you the Bosses assistant? I've never actually met ya'! The name is Eddie, how about you?"

Eddie huh?

"I'm Y/n, it's nice to uh- meet you Eddie."

I smiled back at him as I offered him to sit with me at the break room.

"I won't let you get in trouble, promise. I just feel a bit interested in your character." That seemed to convince him at he sat down while I went to make myself some coffee.

"Well if you're so interested in ol' me, I am a quite fruity man with a loving husband, Frank Frankly."

"Oh that's one way to start! I'm glad to know you're happy with him! Tell me more if you'd like." I sat down with my coffee, completely disregarding the papers as he rambled on for about just 10 minutes before checking the time.

"I think I should go, see you some other time Y/n, Goodbye!" We waved each our byes before I remembered the papers on the table.

"SHIT!" I left the coffee where it was and picked up the papers, running to the production team.

I saw a group of employees standing with Wally who seemed overly disappointed.

"Y/n. Where were you, I had gotten called down before of your foolishness." His voice was laced with a growl which made me swallow the breath.

"I got caught up in chit-chat with someone. It was my fault. I'm sorry Boss how can I fix this?"

An employee, got set off, lashing out on me,

"SMALL CHIT CHAT MY ASS! IF YOU WERE ANY LATER WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH WOULD'VE GOTTEN MESSED UP." They grabbed the papers from me, digging their nails into my skin roughly as they backed away into the group of people once more.

Wally looked at the employee, whispering something that made their sweat drop. They sighed and apologized to him. Wally looked at me with pity before heading back up to presumably his office.

Seeing the stares of multiple people I felt embarrassed and judged, my heart rate felt faster and I started breathing heavily, I dashed for my office.

I felt the embarrassment and humiliation wash over me as I layed my head on my desk.

________________

582 words

Trying my best to post y'all 😭