Chapter 10

Spg | Warning | R-18
Warning: This content contains explicit material

"Ohhh fuck!" I moaned.

He quickly pushed me onto the bed, and without a word, he entered me. We were in his room now. After our encounter in the cubicle, he pulled me into the elevator and quickly brought me to this room.

I held onto the bedsheet tightly as he thrust himself inside me. I was thoroughly captivated by everything he was doing to me, starting from the cubicle. The sensations he was giving me were beyond words, and I could only describe them as delicious.

"Let's change positions, lie on your side," he ordered.

Weakly, I laid down on the bed and did as he instructed. As I lay on my side, he positioned himself behind me, lifted my leg slightly, and entered me again.

"Ohhhh, shit!" I moaned as he moved slowly.

Every one of his movements inside me was maddeningly pleasurable. With each motion, I lost myself in the sensations. I pulled my hair as he quickened his pace.

"Fuck, Ivy ohhh," he moaned while moving faster.

"I-I'm cumming, Thunder," I reminded him.

As I reached my climax, he quickly pulled out and placed his mouth between my thighs, catching all the fluids I released. He used his tongue to tease my clitoris, sending shivers throughout my body. After a few minutes, I reached my peak again.

My legs and knees were weak from what he was doing to me. I gasped as I felt his fingers playing with me down there, and I couldn't help but clutch at his back as he inserted his fingers inside me.

"Shit!" I cried out.

Without warning, he pushed himself inside me, causing me to scratch his back. He moved quickly inside me, and I could hardly think straight with his vigorous pace.

"Ohhh fuck, I'm cumming," he informed me.

A few more thrusts, and we both reached our peak. We were both out of breath and panting heavily, chasing after each other in the air.

That night, we indulged in each other multiple times. I lost count of how many times we engaged in that act, but all I knew was that it was already early morning when we finally finished.

When I woke up due to the sunlight hitting my face, I quickly searched the room for Thunder. I didn't notice there was a balcony here last night.

"Ohh, fuck, ang sakit ng ulo ko!" I exclaimed, then casually ran my fingers through my hair.

I wrapped myself in a sheet and headed to the bathroom to clean up. I decided to wear the same outfit from last night, even though it was now crumpled and uncomfortable. I didn't have much of a choice since I didn't have any other clothes here.

"Ohh."

"Good morning," Thunder greeted me with a chilly tone.

He was standing by the balcony, gazing quietly at the towering buildings outside. I hadn't noticed there was a balcony here last night.

"Thunder," I called out his name.

At first, I thought he didn't hear me, but after a while, he turned to face me. He scrutinized my whole body, from head to toe, before returning his gaze to me.

"About last night-" I cut him off.

"Let's forget about it," I said emotionlessly.

I avoided his gaze and walked toward the bed, picking up my scattered clothes and heels. I felt my cheeks flush when I saw my underwear on the floor, so I quickly grabbed it and hid it inside my dress.

I took the paper bag he gave me earlier, which contained my clothes, and started dressing. It was a simple white V-cut neckline t-shirt and fitted black jeans that matched the black heels I wore last night. I didn't bother with makeup, just a little lipstick. I was going home anyway.

After I finished dressing, Thunder was still standing by the balcony. I grabbed my heels that were strewn on the floor, and, coincidentally, I also spotted my underwear, which I quickly picked up and tucked inside my dress.

"Thank you; I'll get going now," I said.

I quickly walked away, heading for the door, but then he spoke, freezing me in my tracks.

"I won't do what you're suggesting-to forget that it happened. You know very well that we weren't drunk that night, and whether you admit it or not, you wanted it too," he said sternly.

I looked back at him and raised an eyebrow at his words.

"So, what do you want?" I asked sarcastically.

He licked the corner of his lips and casually put his hand in his pocket, smirking at me. I felt my cheeks heat up as he did that.

"Be my fuck buddy."