7☆frustration☆

(( if you seem some word errors it is due to my wattpad being weird and messing things up when I upload chapters. I might catch some while editing it but will probably not notice some since I make these at night where I'm tired and full of inspiration &motivation))

The next day comes around, and Haerin is walking to school, feeling a little better physically. Though

she still feels a bit sick. She's annoyed at herself, mumbling "It's always me who this happens to." She's upset at her inability to stay healthy and focused during the exam.

She feels like she's the one who always gets the short end of the stick, and that it's never anyone else who gets sick before an important test or is unable to focus

"What do you mean by 'always happens to'? " Danielle pops out of the corner, smiling as she looks down at Haerin.

"Jeez!" Haerin yelled out in surprise "You scared the hell out of me, Dan."

"Dan...? Oh? is Dan your nickname for me? That's so sweet!" Danielle smiled at Haerin like a puppy.

"Uh, well... sure, whatever." Haerin said awkwardly, not quite sure what to say.

" well! How are ya?" Danielle smiles brighter than ever.

" I been...fine" Haerin keeps it short and simple.

" fine? Hmm...are you sure? You know, I'm a great listener!" Danielle stated to Haerin.

" we have just met Two days ago. Why would I open up to you." Haerin said harshly, as she speeded up to close distance between herself and Danielle.

To that Danielles smile dropped a bit, but she regained and ran up to Haerin. She puts both of her hands on her shoulders as they walk.

" I know, but..I want to become friends with you!"

"Friends? With me..? Is this some kind of sick joke?" Haeirn looked at Danielle disgusted.

" sick joke..? What no..." Danielle looked at haerin sad now, her smile dropped

"I know your background history, you were on the news. I don't want to get involved." Haerin expressed to Danielle. After that haerin walked off without Danielle by her side.

((Short chapter sorry))