11 ☆the eye contact ☆

The next day rolled around, but nothing really changed apart from the fact that when Haerin  walked through the school she would look around a lot to see if Danielle would pop up out of nowhere.

Perhaps she felt anxious to see Danielle around campus

Perhaps she felt anxious to see Danielle around campus. It didn't matter, as Haerin felt awkward and e

Embarrassed going to school after yesterday, as too much had happened. She even allowed Danielle to pat her head in the gym's locker room, which made her feel even more embarrassed. She really didn't want to face Danielle. As Haerin was lost in her thoughts, she remembered how she hasn't talked much to Hanni in the past few days. Maybe she should text her, but then again she worried that she may be a burden. Haerin was struggling to decide what to do.

She'll wait for Hanni to text her. Maybe it will be fine that way, she thought to herself.As Haerin was making her way to class, she felt even more down. The classroom was old and broken down, and the teacher never taught anything. The students were free to do anything in school all day, which made Haerin even more depressed.

By anything I mean literally anything! I have seen kids on their phones or sleeping in the corner.. someone even made food and ate while the teacher was asking for some bites!

Haerin was unsure of her school from this point onwards, nothing was going the way she intended it to.

Seriously, she thought she will get in A class and have the best year.

But no, she had to suffer apparentl. Perhaps this was karma playing a part, as she was indeed quite rude to people...no..that couldn't be it could it?

And if it is, did she really deserve it? Haerin is always hard working as she tries to get good grades for her future job..

Which, well...she doesn't know it yet but she sure needs good grades whatever it will be! *haerin let out a deep sigh as she was getting closer and closer to her classroom.

In the  distance right at the F classrooms door, there was someone standing. Haerin couldn't make out who it was, but as she was getting closer and her vision saw who it was she stopped midtrack

 Haerin couldn't make out who it was, but as she was getting closer and her vision saw who it was she stopped midtrack