⁰⁰⁶. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

"EVERYONE GIVE A WARM welcome for Channing," EJ said when everyone came from behind the curtains.

"Pretend I'm not here," Channing said, now filming the group.

"No welcome for Channing."

They did the first scene with Emmy, Alex, and Carlos for Little Bit of You. Carlos ended up snapping at both of the girls then he realized that forgot to tell them about the plan from that morning. Then they moved on with the schedule and it was the Anna and Elsa scene at the coronation. Theo and Gina worked out some plans during the Little Bit of You scene and Gina would throw a cup of water on her sister and that would be successful to check off the to-do list.

"This is nice, Elsa. Us talking." Gina read as Anna.

"Yeah, it is." Theodora recited as Elsa.

"Maybe we could do it more often?"

"Is this bitch for real?"

"Um..."Gina closed her script and turned to Theo.

"I'm so sorry. Can we cut? Are you really gonna deliver your line like that?" Theodora questioned.

"If you wanna talk line readings, don't get me started," Gina said dramatically.

"Or what?" Theo questioned. She whispered water to Gina. "Come on. Let's get..."

Gina splashed a cup of water on her sister and she gasped. "Oh, bitch, no you didn't."

"Shouldn't have gotten me started," Gina said then walked past, bumping her shoulder. "Oops.."

"Now, you hold on one second, Miss Thing." Theo walked off the stage. "That was good, but that water was cold."

"I'm sorry, Thea," Gina said with a little giggle.

"Sorry for the name-calling," Theo added.

It was time for the Hans, Kristoff, and Anna scene. EJ, Ricky, Gina, and Jet all gathered on the stage in front of a wheelbarrow with ice. Gina and Jet stood off stage waiting for their cues to start the scene.

"And action."

Gina walked out of the wings and bumped into the prop with a laugh. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"Oh, no, are you okay?" Jet responded.

"I'm fine. How embarrassing. I..."

Jet shook his head and looked at EJ. "Director, I don't get Hans. He's kinda lame. Can we get him to be rougher or something?"

"Are you questioning me as a director/actor?" EJ argued.

"I think that's something I would do."

"Let's keep going."

Ricky stepped up from the prop. "Hi. Can I ask you lovebirds something?"

"Lovebirds?" Gina repeated. "No, um, we've actually never met."

"But we're meeting now." Jet recited in a deep voice.

Gina stared at him in confusion. "Yeah...we are."

"Great," Ricky said. "Do you like cold drinks?"

"Very much," Jet replied in the same tone as before.

"Oh, lord have mercy." Theo shook her head.

"I need you to say more cuss words and be more foul-mouthed," Carlos said as he approached her.

"What do you want me to say?" Theodora asked. "I'm already saying the stuff that'll get me kicked out of heaven."

"Say whatever. And start flirting with Jet."