⁰⁰⁷. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

THINGS WERE A LITTLE TENSE after the whole Real Campers of Shallow Lake thing but hopefully, Color War would change that around

THINGS WERE A LITTLE TENSE after the whole Real Campers of Shallow Lake thing but hopefully, Color War would change that around. Earlier that morning, Corbin Bleu woke everyone up with a loud horn signaling that it was Color War. Maddox had told the girls in the Honeycomb cabin about all sorts of activities that would be happening that day. There was boat racing, rock climbing, double dutch, basketball, Dewey Says, whatever that was, and then there was a big sing-off at the end to determine the winner.

Theodora put on her black hat and then walked out of the Honeycomb towards the amphitheater. Once she got there, the Porter girl sat next to Kourtney and Carlos. Jet waved at the girl and she gave him a small smile along with a wave. Yeah, it was still tense between the two of them since the kissing scenario. Jet thought he freaked her out because she was uncomfortable with the situation Ricky put them under, but he was gonna talk to her later if they ended up on the same team for Color War.

"When I heard that the camp that's putting on Frozen for Disney Plus has a day that's emotionally similar to the 2006 to 2008 Disney Channel Games, I and the folks at the mouse HQ jumped at the chance to include this in our docuseries," Corbin announced, stopping all of the chatter. "Dewey, you wanna explain the rules?"

Dewey stepped forward. "Uh, yeah. Um, every camper is required to participate in a few challenges. There are two teams-"

"And within each team are teammates." Corbin took the clipboard from Dewey. "Okay, I got this. Okay. You know her, you love her. The captain of the Yellow Team is Maddox."

"Yeah, Maddox!" Theo clapped for her.

"Not sure, uh, everyone loves me, but thank you," Maddox commented.

"Didn't say they all did," Corbin replied. "And the captain of the Blue Team, the director of the show within the show, some people call him Spaceship Man. It's EJ."

"Yeah, EJ." Ricky encouraged.

Corbin placed the clipboard in EJ's hands. "Now, with a big smile, tell the camera which of your Frozen friends are on each team."

After a quiet conversation with Corbin, EJ turned back to the crowd. "Okay. Um, on my team, we have Ricky, Ashlyn, and Gina." The people who were called went and stood by EJ's side. "And then Maddox's team has Kourtney, Carlos, Jet, and Theodora."

Gina gave Theo a good look. "You're going down, Theodora."

"Oh, it's on, sister girl." The older Porter girl commented, going to stand next to Maddox.

"Just so y'all know, I'm scrappy, I fight dirty, and I will cheat," Kourtney informed her.

"Kourtney don't play," Theo stated, giving the Greene girl a high-five.

"That's a plus," Maddox mentioned.

"I'm also incredibly afraid of heights," Kourtney added.

"Okay. Plus-minus."