⁰¹⁰. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

"DON'T CRY, THEA," Gina said as they were sitting in the dressing on the couch together

"DON'T CRY, THEA," Gina said as they were sitting in the dressing on the couch together. Theo was lying across Gina's lap while tears streamed down her face. The older Porter girl had told her about how Jet called a break between them and Gina was trying to comfort her. "It's not over between you guys."

"I should have never let my guard down and started dating," Theo stated, staring into a blank space as Gina rubbed her arm gently. "I'm so stupid."

"No, you're not." Gina shook her head, continuing to rub Theo's arm. "You just fell in love."

"Love is for losers who have nothing better to do with their lives." Theo remarked.

"I'm sorry, T," Gina said softly. "But we got the show tonight and you've gotta share the stage with him."

Theo sat up from Gina's lap and wiped her tears. "I asked Emmy to take my spot tonight. It's her dream and I don't want to share the stage with him. Or pretend to be in love with him either."

"But it's your dream to play Taylor." Gina reminded her. "You and Jet wrote the song together, Miss Jenn gave you guys the scene, and now you've gotta do it."

"Emmy can sing True Love with Jet," Theo said, wiping the rest of her tears. "I'm not doing it."

Gina grabbed some tissues. "Here. You're smearing your makeup." She pulled a few tissues and dabbed her sister's face.

"I don't care." Theo shook her head and then lay back down. "What does it mean when you don't want to beat up someone?"

"Feelings," Gina replied. "Very strong feelings."

"I don't like them," Theo admitted. "Feelings suck."

"It's gonna be okay. You still don't know why he asked for the break." Gina reminded her.

"It's obvious he doesn't want me anymore and it's someone else," Theo responded. "And it's usually someone named Kim, Tiffany, or Chanté."

"Okay, that's only in movies." Gina laughed.

Theo sat up again. "You know what? Whatever, man." She said then stood up from the couch.

"It was a joke, Thea," Gina commented, standing up as well.

"As you can see I'm not in a joking mood right now." Theo let out a scoff. "What does it matter anyway? You don't care. Your relationship with Ricky is fine and you're going off to be some movie star."

"Theo, I know you're upset but don't be mad at me." Gina tried to tell her.

"Those are words people use when the other is right," Theo remarked in a sharp tone. "I gotta go."

"Theo, wait," Gina called as her sister was leaving the room.

***