⁰⁰⁹. 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐳𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

IT WAS OPENING NIGHT AND Ricky's 18th birthday

IT WAS OPENING NIGHT AND Ricky's 18th birthday. Everyone gathered in the boys' cabin to wish him a happy birthday as he woke up. They crept up to his bunk and saw him sleeping soundly on his back with his hand on his stomach. They called Big Red to come to camp to help celebrate his birthday because he was his best friend and it would be weird for them to not spend his birthday together.

"Okay, I'm gonna count to three," Carlos instructed.

"On three or after three?" Kourtney asked.

"Not this again."

"Happy birthday!" Maddox shouted, not being able to contain herself. And everyone chorused after her, causing Ricky to wake up startled.

"And happy opening night to those keeping score," EJ added on. "Our show might be in danger, but right now, our focus is Ricky."

Ricky let out a small laugh as he sat up. "Guys, you shouldn't have. For real, you almost gave me a heart attack."

"You're an old man now?" Jet questioned.

"How's the big one-eight feel?" Theo inquired with a smile. "It's a real motherfuck, ain't it?" Ricky just laughed at her. "Happy birthday, Ric."

"Thanks, Teddi." Ricky replied.

"But wait, there's more," Carlos revealed as Ricky got out of bed.

"There is?" Ashlyn asked in confusion.

"Come on in. Your best friend is old enough to vote."

Big Red then came through the door holding Ricky's birthday cake. "Please tell me these bunks are air-conditioned."

Ashlyn stared at him in shock. "Biggie?"

"Of course you showed up." Ricky pulled Big Red into a hug.

"We've spent every birthday together since preschool." Big Red insisted.

"Yeah. And of course, you brought the lotto ticket?"

"Brought a what now?"

"A lotto ticket?" Ricky repeated.

"Red, we talked on the phone." Theo reminded him. "Baby, I told you to bring the lotto ticket."

"It's the last thing on my bucket list. That's why you're here, right?" Ricky added.

"You walked on the moon?" Big Red inquired.

"He actually did it all this summer." Jet informed him. "I'm Jet. Who are you?"

Big Red put the cake down on the table in the cabin. "I am Ashlyn's boyfriend."

"My friend first," Ricky commented as Big Red and Ashlyn hugged.

"Make a wish, Ric," Theo said, lighting the candles. He closed his eyes and then blew out the candles, causing everyone to clap.