drag me to hell

Nick's Pov

I am here trying to contact her since morning.. she's not picking up my calls even her family members tried to call her.. I don't know where is she .. Yesterday I myself dropped her .. her family said she didn't came back so they thought she's with me ... this made me more tense.. wait..

Author's Pov

When Nick was in his deep thoughts.. something caught his attention.. News channel

He went forward and saw the news of his brother Kim Taehyung getting married.. He was shocked yet happy for him that finnally he found someone to spend his life with.. as he never wanted this enmity. He wanted something else which his brother snatched from him.. Still he is happy for him..

His doorbell rang catching his attention.. he went to check  door and saw an invitation card of his brother wedding was on the floor .. Picking up the card he sighed before closing the gate

Nick's Pov

I don't know what to do .. today hyung is getting married.. but I also can't ignore the fact that y/n is missing.. should ask help from hyung?. As he's in mafia stuffs I think he can easily find her.. yeah I should ask him once..

Meanwhile

Y/n Pov

Here I'm getting ready for my wedding... There's nothing named humanity inside him.. My life is going to be a living hell.. I know after using my body taking all his revenge he'll throw me out . But I can't do anything.. I don't know about my parents too.. they must be trying to find me.. Suga Oppa must me panicking .. and about Nick.. I don't know how he'll feel..I'll surely tell him that taehyung forced me in this wedding.. I never betrayed him..

My dress

I don't know but he wanted me to wear a black gown

I don't know but he wanted me to wear a black gown.. it's creepy

Makeup

Hairstyle

Hairstyle