Helpless

Author's Pov

Y/n reached towards the Arbor which was beautifully decorated..

Taehyung forwarded his hand but y/n didn't respond and stood beside him by her own . Taehyung chuckled at her cold behaviour.. And took his position beside her , looking at her with a smirk...

The priest started the ceremony

Priest- Do You Take Kim Taehyung As Your Lawfully Wedded Husband, To Have And To Hold From This Day Forward,For Better Or Worse,For Richer,For Poorer,In Sickness And In Health,To Love And To Cherish; From This Day Until Death Aparts You Both !

Y/n- I d-do

A drop of tear left from the corner of her eyes

Taehyung noticed it but he was unbothered

Priest- Do You Take Y/n Ar Your Lawfully Wedded Wif-

Taehyung - I do

Taehyung said cutting off the priest

The priest just awkwardly smiled said

Priest - I announce both of you as lawful wedded couple. Now You May Kiss The Bride..

With that taehyung pulled y/n close  holding her waist.. before y/n can do anything he pressed his lips on her soft ones ,kissing her roughly as if he was waiting for this moment for so long .

Y/n couldn't help but stood there crying in between the kiss.. they heard the clapping and cheering sound for congratulating them

Taehyung back off before whispering near her ears

Taehyung- Be ready babygirl

Y/n tightly closed her eyes she was feeling as if someone caged her forever..

Y/n Pov

After the cake cutting ceremony... Taehyung introduced me with some other mafias and his business partners.. All I could do was just stood their and show them my fake smile..

I wanted to use the washroom so I excused myself

Y/n - I' want to use the washroom.. I'll be back.

Taehyung- Don't dare to runway doll . You know you can't..

He said with a satisfactory grin

I rolled my  eyes and went towards the washroom..

In the mid way when I was coming back when suddenly someone pulled out of nowhere.. and in a blink I was pinned against the cold wall.. the person infront of me was Nick .

Author's Pov

Nick was looking at her with both pain and anger expression.. he caressed her face before saying

Nick- Why did you do that Love ?

His voice was broken.. y/n  started tearing up  hearing his voice..

Y/n - I-

Nick- You wanted to use me ?

Y/n just stood there she couldn't utter a single word as she was feeling guilty..

Nick- Nevermind-

Suddenly someone jerked y/n from his grip, pulling her closer.. It was none other than taehyung..

Taehyung-  Time of meeting with your sister-in-law is over dear Nick.. We are going our home... Afterall she's tired and I should take care of my wife !

He said enhancing the word "MY WIFE"

Nick just nodded and went..

Taehyung looked at y/n from head to toe before picking her up in bridal style..

Y/n was too shocked to react.. He took her towards the car and made her sit on his lap... The driver started the car..

He came closer to her ear and whispered

Taehyung - Kitten needs punishment for getting closer to another man! He said snuggling into her neck ..

___________________________________________

That was all for this chap

Take care 💅

Love You Babbyyygirrlzz 💅♥️♥️❤️💜

Vote please 🥺🔪