Mesmerizing morning

Taehyung's Pov

I felt that she's out of breath so I backed off and saw that her face was all red...

Her eyes were teary,but still she was glaring me with her doe eyes...

Author's Pov

Taehyung- Wanna see my limits?.  What else can I do?

Y/n- You are a psycho... Please let me go.

She said while crying like a baby

Taehyung smirked and said

Taehyung - Never angel.. Don't even think that you'll go away from me... I won't let you..
Now sleep.. tomorrow is a big surprise for you...

Y/n closed her eyes.. as she was tired and didn't had the strength for arguing with him..

She slept while Taehyung continued admiring her angelic facial features the whole night..

Time Skips

At morning.. Y/n's house

Y/f was about to go for work when suddenly the door bell rang... Suga went to open the door and saw a man all in black attire...

The man bowed and forwarded a card.. and left

Suga came inside, his mother asked

Y/m- What's that honey

Suga- Uhmm Eomma it's an invitation card I guess.. but who send it ?

Y/f- Let me see.

He took the black card from his hand and opened the envelope..his eyes widened seeing the name

KTH

Y/f- Look it's... It's that bastard taehyung... Who kidnapped our daughter...

Y/n- What's in this invitation

Y/f started reading the card whereas other members were curiously looking at him...

Y/f looked towards both and said something which made them shocked even more...

Y/f-.  Tonight Y/n is going to be considered as the Mafia Queen.

Suga- he married her for revenge right?.. then what's with this ?

Y/n- I don't know anything about this but I'll attend the party.. I badly want to meet me princess..

Suga- Uhmm I'm gonna inform her frnds about this .. let see what happens

Meanwhile

Y/n woke up feeling heavy arround her waist...
She rubbed her eyes to get a clear view and saw Taehyung's hand wrapped around her waist

She looked beside her and saw