unknown

Author's Pov

There was someone in a dark room thinking about the newly wedded couple... Some guards were there too but their heads were all hung down as they knew it's the few last minutes of their life...

?? Pov

"He married her.. HE FUCKING MARRIED HER..."

The person suddenly throw the glass on the floor.. The guards flinched due to the person's sudden outburst.

"What the fuck you all were doing when he kidnapped her " ..

He said and looked towards the guards who were shivering..

He chuckled and said

"Y'll can't do a work properly.. sadly I have to do this"

With that he pulled the trigger and shot all four of them..

"CLEAN THE MESS"

?? In mind

Taehyung is already very strong...  Y/n is a fearless, strong and a confident girl... If they both fall in love... They will be the strongest duo in the world... No it can't be... I will tore their relation apart... I have to do something..

Meanwhile

Y/n 's parents were crying... Yoongi also came back few hours ago hearing the news of her sisters absence...

Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo were with y/n's  parents.. Whereas.. Jenniee and Eun-woo were freaking out... They even filed a  complaint in the police station... But y/n is nowhere to be found...

Yoongi was also tensed up...

But something caught his attention... The news channel...

He turn up the sound.. all of them looked towards the direction.. their eyes widened when they saw the pictures of y/n and taehyung getting married..

Y/m- S-she's y/n m-my y/n

Jennie- What the hell is that ..... Wait... Heyy.. Lisa he's taehyung... He is marrying y/n!... Wait now I understand all this shit...

Yoongi and his parents looked at her with a confused face...

Jennie and Lisa told them the whole incident..
Y/m started crying even harder..

Yoongi- Yeah that's why I scolded her alot

Eun-wo- I think he's taking revenge..

Jisoo- What should we do now ??

Yoongi - Police won't help because of that motherfucker Taehyung... They are surely afraid of him...

Eun-woo-. I don't know... I'm going to meet her..

Lisa- I'll come too

Jennie - I'm also coming

Rosè- Yeah me too

Eun-woo- Yoongi hyung.. and Jisoo Uniiee. Please take care of Mr. And Mrs. Min

Both of them nodded in agreement

On the other hand..

Y/n and taehyung reached his mansion..

She was feeling something different because of the Creepy vibes the mansion was giving