1

"Alice." I whispered over to my best friend who head was into a big a math book.

It was Friday and she still wanted to do her homework as soon as we got to her house. Her head popped up from her book and she looked at me.

"Yes?"

"I want a boyfriend." I pouted while laying on her soft carpet.

She laughed as if what I said was actually funny and sat up in her bed. "You already have a boyfriend remember?" She reminded me.

I shook my head. "No. Luke isn't my boyfriend. He's just someone I fuck from time to time." I said bluntly.

Alice sighed and rolled her eyes. "Joanna." She gave me a long stern look. "If you're already having sex with him then he might as well be your boyfriend."

I laughed, enjoying every word she said and sat on the bed next to her. "Oh, sweet, sweet, Alice." I said teasingly, patting her on her head. "You just don't get it, do you?"

She gave me a weird look, eyebrows furrowed and all. "Get what?" She asked slowly.

"Luke is fun. I want something real. Something emotional." I moved my face so close to hers that our lips almost touched. "Something like.... your dad."

Alice loud gasp filled the room as she jumped up from the bed with both hands covering her ears. "You did not just said what I think you said." She replied repeatedly.

I laughed and plopped my back against the mattress. "Oh you heard me! I was so close to your face- we almost made out." I said through uncontrollable laughs.

After Alice got herself together, she began to speak again. "Don't say gross stuff like that. He's my dad."

I sat up and looked at her face that carried a horrid expression. "I'm sorry. I can't help it. Your dad is so hot."

Alice practically squirmed at every word I said. "Stop it. He's like 35 and married to my mom."

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed. "Maybe we could have a threesome." I joked.

"Joanna!" She whined.

"Okay." I gave in.

Alice sat down at her desk and I looked down at my plaid school uniform skirt. "I forgot to bring some clothes. Can I borrow yours?" I asked Alice.

"Yeah." She got up from her chair and walked into her walk-in closet. It's so big I'm pretty sure it's bigger than her actual room.

I took off my white collard shirt and tossed it across the room, making it land on my book bag.

"Alice, love?" I heard a male voice say.

I looked up and saw Alice's father, Harry or Mr. Styles.

When he realized that my upper body was exposed he covered his eyes with his hands. "Oh, uh, Joanna. I didn't know you were here." He said in a panic.

I brushed my hair from my face and bit my lip. "Something wrong with me being here Mr.Styles?"

He shook his head. "No, no. You're just not fully clothed."

"Found you some cute pajamas and-" Alice cut herself off when she saw her dad in the room."Dad? What the heck! We're changing get out!"

"I came to tell you that your mother is working late tonight and so we're ordering in." He said quickly before scurrying out of the room.

Alice scoffed and handed me the clothes and I started to change.

"I'm sorry about that." She said.

"It's okay. Your dad covered his eyes." A little giggle escaped my lips. "What a fucking perv."

"Shut up. You don't make sense." Alice teased.

"Alice." I said slowly.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"I'm going to fuck your dad."