6

Being rejected by Harry Styles only made me want him more.

I couldn't stop thinking about what he said to me last week.

"You're a child."

I wasn't a child and I'll show him.

"I feel like you live here, Jo." Alice teased as she looked through the refrigerator.

"I might as well, huh?"

She takes out a pitcher filled with lemonade and starts filling two glasses with it. "Practice was awful yesterday. I wish you were captain." She handed me my cup and I sat on the counter.

"Don't worry, I'm definitely going to find a way to kick Shelby Cox off the team and then I'll be the captain of the cheerleading team." I begin to smile just by thinking about it.

We just got back from our home basketball game and we performed during halftime which went really well.

Alice looked down at her attire and sighed. "Our skirts are way too short."

"Really? It's the same length as our uniform skirts."

And then I had an idea in mind.

"Whatever, I'm gonna change. Are you coming?"

"In a minute, let me just finish this awesome lemonade."

She nods and leaves the kitchen.

Mr. Styles was in the living room watching TV and I was planning on interrupting. When I walked into the living room I saw him sitting on the couch, paying close attention to the television.

"Is something the matter, Joanna?" He asked without looking this way.

I smirked. "I think I left my bracelet on the tv stand the other night." I walked over to the tv and bent down, feeling a slight breeze across my butt. I was trying to tease him, show him what he was missing.

"Uh—Joanna—" Harry strained voice said.

"Hm." I bend down lower and the stood all the way up, turning around. "Not here, I guess." His face looked disoriented, red, and flushed.

I was about to leave but he had spoke. "Wait. I want to talk to you." He stood up.

"Sorry, I don't think so. I'm simply just a child remember, Harry?"

"I was going to say don't do that again. I see you in short clothing almost everyday so don't bend down and tease me like that." He runs his fingers across my face. "Do you understand me?"

"No, Mr. Styles. I don't think I do."

"I'm trying not to go to jail for my stupid actions."

"Stupid actions like what?" I whisper.

"Stupid actions like making love to you."