16

Tang Songnian was immersed in Gao Yongming's role as the web drama was wrapping up. He couldn't say a word when he looked at the strange woman in front of him who he called his mother and was planning his future.

"Yongming, mother had thought about it before she came back. She would take grandpa with her so that you would have no worries. Moreover, there are Chinatowns abroad, so grandpa would not be lonely." Gao Yongming felt bitter in his heart. His mother also had to take grandpa with her

. Come on, he really has no good reason to stay here.

His mother was willing to provide him with a better living environment, and his grandfather was happy to see what happened, and even persuaded him with Gao's mother. And he had a secret, which he never said.

Gao Yongming tossed and turned in bed at night and couldn't fall asleep. He suffered from insomnia.

Because of the last missed appointment, his relationship with Pingguo declined sharply. When they met, they became more enemies. She didn't want to pay attention to him, and it was hard for him to talk to her. The two were in a stalemate.

Later, Pingguo learned that Gao Yongming might have to leave to study abroad, and the little girl was still stubborn.

Gao's mother noticed that Gao Yongming was absent-minded: "What's the matter, are you worried?"

Gao Yongming said: "No, no."

"It's only eight o'clock in the morning. We are flying after one o'clock at noon. You can go to see your friends in time." Gao's mother said calmly. .

Gao Yongming knew where Pingguo's house was. It was Sunday.

After his mother returned to China, he and his grandfather moved away from the original community, and he had to ride a long bike to get there.

Tang Songnian rushed out of the door, and Gao Mu sat quietly at the dining table and finished her breakfast.

"Stuck——"

Tang Songnian's scene ends here this afternoon. He has another scene tomorrow, one the day after tomorrow, and it will be over the day after tomorrow.

He is very relaxed.

Qian Le followed him and handed Tang Songnian a bottle of water.

There was a turmoil on the Internet, but no one in the crew asked Tang Songnian the hotly searched question on the Internet, because it had nothing to do with the crew's filming.

Without his role, Tang Songnian didn't want to stay in the group anymore, so he said hello and went back to the hotel.

"Qian Le, what time is it?"

"It's going to be three o'clock soon," the assistant said.

He filmed the morning scene in the afternoon because the climate in Hedu was pleasant. It had just rained at noon and it was very cool now.

"Give me your mobile phone and make a call."

As soon as he asked for a mobile phone, Qian Le immediately became vigilant, with rejection written all over his face.

"It's the second day today, let's stick to it for another day. Now the Internet is scolding hard, and the popularity will gradually go down tomorrow."

Tang Songnian: "I don't want to read Weibo, I want to make a phone call. I told you yesterday. Weibo has been uninstalled a long time ago."