23

Yangchun Baixue (1)

"You want to play Zuo Shanqin?" Zheng Yuan asked.

Tang Songnian nodded, and the four of them were surprised by his choice.

Although Tang Songnian was highly praised by director Xia Jiezhong in the last round, everyone knows that Xia Jiezhong only likes talented newcomers. Tang Songnian is not considered a newcomer in the industry. He has no works in the film and television industry. , with a white body, Zheng Yuan really wanted to play the role of Zuo Shanqin.

It's been almost 12 years since he debuted, and the TV series he's filmed have almost no splashes, and he has been playing supporting roles for others. He will be 30 years old after this year. Thirty years old, an actor's golden age, but he has been playing the role of the third male and the second male. It is rare for him to play the leading male role. The audience score is only 4.9 points. He also wants to challenge this role and let the director see that he has the ability. Infinite possibilities, infinite potential.

Niu Xiangyu twitched the corner of his mouth and made a concession: "I can play any role, you choose first, and give me the last one."

Tang Songnian could see what the two were thinking at a glance, and things between him and Shen Mo were a little better in private If you ask around, you will know that when he said that he was going to play the role that Shen Mo once played - Zuo Shanqin, Tang Songnian did not miss the "Sure enough" micro-expression on Niu Xiangyu's face.

Niu Xiangyu came to the ace actor just to increase his exposure. I heard that he has recently taken on a new male lead in a big IP costume drama. The reason why I can't be popular is all because of that costume drama.

"That's right, I've watched the movie Emperor Shen Mo several times. I watched this movie when I was studying abroad."

He hasn't seen any of Shen Mo's movies. He reminded him to read Shen Mo's movies in his spare time. Anyway, Shen Mo was born as a best actor, and any award-winning commercial film will not be difficult to see.

Tang Songnian: "I like this character very much."

The camera was filming, and the members of the fourth team had disagreements over the role assignment. This segment will definitely be broadcast to create topics.

Zheng Yuan said: "It's like this. I have played a role similar to Zuo Shanqin. He is not a purely good guy, nor is he a purely bad guy. I may understand the role of Zuo Shanqin better. Song Nian or you Look at Gan Shen and Ameng?"

With many years of acting experience, Tang Songnian can control everything, but he will never let go of the characters related to Shen Mo. He is now dependent on Shen Mo to survive. Although the protagonist's attack luck reached 20% yesterday, he immediately exchanged life with the system , but Tang Songnian wanted to live longer, so Tang Songnian had to play the role of Zuo Shanqin.

"It's Mr. Zheng like this. I wanted to play Zuo Shanqin because of his wide-ranging character and awkward personality. The good actor is impure and the evil is not thorough. The actor Shen Mo is the person I have always admired since I was a child. It is me who can play him. It's an honor, so I hope Teacher Zheng can let me try this role."

Zheng Yuan: "This..."

Tang Songnian pretended to be thinking, and pondered for a while: "Mr. Two wins."

Rock-paper-scissors, simple and rude, very fair.

"Okay, let's come." Saying this, Zheng Yuan stroked his sleeves. Chen Yanjun and the others dispersed automatically, and the camera focused on them. In the first round, Tang Songnian smiled and