19

Tang Songnian was surprised by Bai Jingxi's arrival, and greeted with a smile: "Good morning, Mr. Bai." He

will start a new job tomorrow, and it is rare for him to rest today and Shen Mo will also rest. The people outside the target are in Tingzhou, so Tang Songnian can't get up.

Because there were guests, Tang Songnian seemed uncomfortable, he sat obediently in his seat, Shen Mo frowned slightly, he didn't like Tang Songnian like this.

"What's the matter?"

Tang Songnian: "No."

Bai Jingxi looked at the young man with a smile, his charming red phoenix eyes were bottomless, and he had been friends with Shen Mo for many years, and they were both illegitimate children of the family. It was purely a coincidence that they became friends, and the two had some temperaments. very similar.

Bai Jingxi: "Little rice cake, do you have a younger brother or older brother?"

"No." Tang Songnian drank the soy milk silently.

"That's it..." Bai Jingxi was thoughtful, and his next sentence was shocking, "Have you ever thought about finding another financial backer?"

Tang Songnian almost choked to death!

Shen Mo remained silent on the sidelines. Bai Jingxi treated Tang Songnian as a commodity that could be exchanged at will, and so did he.

A rare and expensive commodity is not irreplaceable. He can have as many as he wants.

Shen Mo: "Are you crazy?"

Bai Jingxi shrugged: "It's coming soon."

Tang Song rubbed the fingers holding the chopsticks lightly, but 10% of the strategy could not reach the point where Shen Mo made a black face for himself and Bai Jingxi, on the contrary Bai Jingxi knew Shen Mo was definitely facing him. Tang Songnian was not that important in his heart, so he dared to ask such words in front of Shen Mo.

If Tang Songnian was important in Shen Mo's heart, Bai Jingxi would not dare to say that.

"Are you free today?" Bai Jingxi asked Tang Songnian.

Shen Mo said for him: "No."

Bai Jingxi: "Hey, I'm a little sorry. I heard that you finished filming yesterday. Is there any sign of your next play?"

Tang Songnian didn't respond when he suddenly asked him about acting.

"Bai always wants to introduce jobs to me?"

"Yes, I don't know if you are interested. The Bai family also has several entertainment companies, and my fiancé likes you very much."

Tang Songnian was at a loss. What does Bai Jingxi's fiancé like him have to do with Bai Jingxi himself? He is so generous, helping his fiancé to chase stars?

Shen Mo frowned slightly, he probably knew what Bai Jingxi was planning.

"He can't, don't think about him." Shen Mo said indifferently.

The corners of Bai Jingxi's mouth turned up: "You don't agree? It depends on Tang Songnian's own wishes."

The tone was extremely casual, as if Tang Songnian was just a toy that Shen Mo could throw away at will, and there was also a trace of contempt from the superior.

Tang Songnian ate breakfast silently, and tapped the system in his mind: [What's going on? ]

System: [Bai Jingxi's fiancé is your fan, and he offers you generous conditions to seduce his fiancé, so as to achieve the purpose of annulling the engagement. 】