17

When

Tang Songnian flew back to Kyoto, the online comments about him being close to his boss had been well controlled. All kinds of rumors about Tang Songnian were deleted by Shengshi Entertainment one by one. His Weibo account manager knew the password. During this period, Cai Xue temporarily Generation management.

Because he had been hanging on Weibo for a few days, Tang Songnian successfully got out of the circle in this way, and many people got to know him.

Tang Songnian reasonably suspected that Shen Mo deliberately allowed him to be hanged in order to let him enter the public eye in this way. When an excellent businessman cultivates an excellent product, every step will be carefully considered.

When the news about the A-list actress getting married and having a baby was released, it immediately overwhelmed the news about him. Tang Songnian thought about his schedule and was about to record a variety show. After the recording, the first episode of "Ace Actor" will be broadcast.

Show your face in front of the public in advance, and you will get extra attention after the variety show is broadcast.

Tang Songnian gritted his teeth, and he was a dog who was obedient and obedient. These days, he asked about his health and care, and had a sticky relationship. He almost had a conscience.

Fortunately, just almost.

After Tang Songnian got off the plane, he took Qian Le and handed over his mobile phone and ID card, and went straight to Shen Mo's company.

Send a message to Shen Mo on the way, he is going to the company to find Shen Mo.

So many days of hard work were not in vain. Under Tang Songnian's unreasonable request, he successfully set Tang Songnian as special care, and any message sent to him will be reminded.

Tang Songnian was very happy to have finished the film. His first work in the world was still the male lead. Compared with the past when he started from the male N role and climbed up, the starting point was much better.

Tang Songnian answered the phone with an expressionless face, and the moment he spoke, his voice broke out.

"Good afternoon, brother~"

Shen Mo on the other end finished signing a document and handed it to his secretary. Tang Songnian vaguely heard, Mr. Shen, this one also needs your signature.

Tang Songnian kept silent and waited for Shen Mo to finish his work.

"Okay, you can talk now."

Tang Songnian patted his chest guiltily: "I was scared to death. I almost heard someone."

"I didn't have it in my hand just now, so I let it go."

Tang Songnian stuttered suddenly: "Out, out?"

"Then what should I do?"

Tang Songnian seemed anxious: "What should I do, I just got off the hot search and I don't want to go up." "

You're still laughing, stop laughing, Help me find a way." As she spoke, she was about to cry.

Shen Mo felt that this hot search really scared this poor little lover. His career had just started and he encountered such a crisis. If he hadn't been behind him, Tang Songnian would have to be quiet for a few years before he could do it again. Possibility of being exposed to the public.

"You think too much."

Shen Mo especially enjoyed the feeling of being dependent on the weaker party.

Tang Songnian's voice became hoarse, extremely aggrieved: "Really?" "