force love

Affy

Hii guys I am 18 years old teenager who you are guys probably thinking that i have dreams all about boys and makeup but no I have always dream about to study hard and graduate and be the proud daughter of my parents and live my life as an independent girl but at the other hand my big brother who just live his life on my dad's money yeah guys we are rich.. Well rich like not to much crazy rich but yeah like a normal rich we have our home and three cars one is for my dad  second one is for my mommy and third one is for my annoying brother . yeah guys I don't have car so i just have to request to my annoying brother for picking me up for school dropping me off to school as well but his very protective about me he never let me go alone anywhere bcoz of some creeps and i love him so much coz his just one and only sibling I have . but yeah he is still annoying coz he always doing party and fun at our home with his dumb and annoying as hell bestfrnd little bit handsome too I don't know why but his bestfriend is always at our house I don't know why but his so rude to me and creepy too

My brother and his bestfriend both are graduated from college well I forgot tell to you his bestfriend's name is noah . I don't know what kind of business he do but it's seems like really scary bcoz he is always in serious mood and he is rich like crazy rich he have the most amazing porche car .

Okay enough talk about my brother and his friend.

Affy' pov :

My alarm goes off by 5-6 am and then I was getting start to dress up for school after done with shower. And allaysa keeps calling me my best friend like nobody can separate us that kind of best friends we are and i am really proud of her . Okay enough of this conversation coz I m getting very late for school so i pick up the call and boom 💥....
Allaysa : "  Where are you sleepy head i am waiting for you like about 15 minutes outside of your house. what are you doing? get the hell out of hear . " She talk to to much whan she start talking nobody can stop her . She have bubbly and beautiful personality . We are totally polar opposite personalities ,she is talkative and social butterfly who socialize with everyone and the other hand me i am very shy I mean you can say that i am not people person. I just don't like to talk everyone not bcoz of some attitude I just get nervous when I have to talk to someone or start conversation.
Affy : " Yeah, yeah I ma ready just looking at schedule. I will be down stairs in a minute".
Allaysa :sigh  " Okay just hurry up girl you know mrs. Marie hates me if we gonna be late she's gonna be extended me and not gonna tall a word to you bcoz your a favorite student of her you know tha..... " I just hang up and hurry to downstairs. Whan I about to take a turn I just bump in to wall . I sigh painfully bcoz of pain than I réalise it's not wall which I bump in to its my brothers annoying bestfriend.......