annoying brother's bestfriend

i bump in to someone's hard chest. than i look up and see it's my brother's bestfriend noah. And he is all naked just wearing his pants showing his v line and his six pack.it means he slept here in our home last night, well I didn't see him bcoz obviously  I was too busy doing my study . I don't know why he is always at our home even though he have a big beautiful mansion. My eyes meet with his green pearl eyes and then I just look down at my shoes bcoz I get shy. He is so tall like his 6'5 and I am just 5'2.yeah I am short guys everybody used to bully me bcoz of my hight. Noah always makes fun of me bcoz he thought that I look like a penguin 🐧 whan I walk fast well I don't thik so that I look like that cute birdie.

Affy : " Ahh I am sorry. Didn't see you there. " I apologize to him bcoz I know he is not gonna let me go if I don't And then whan I about take stap to go he asked me bunch of stupid questions.

Noah : " If  You wants to touch me sunshine just do it without hesitation I am all yours don't try all of these techniques " He is smirking while giving me wink. I ignore his stupid jokes and try to take another stap further whan he grab my elbow and pull me towards him. Our face so close to each others just ench away . I get nervous so I just look down at his chest.

Noah : "  Don't ever try to ignore me ever again understand sunshine? And whan I ask you something I want an answer. " He took some of my hair from my face and place them behind my ear. I look up and stare into his eyes and I can tell whatever his telling me right now his very serious about it. So I just node. And try to give him an answer.

Affy : " Ye.... Yes.. I understood. "
Noah : " Where are you going by the way all alone ? I love to give you ride if you want? " Wink at me shamelessly. I just don't understand why he is asking me all of these questions. My brother and he is same age. They both are 5 years older than me. Whan i was 12 he is 17 year old and he is the most sweetest guy I ever know but whan he get older and older he just become a rude and serious person.

I was in hurry so I just give him one short answer so that I can go bcoz allaysa waiting for me outside and she is gonna kill me if I gonna let her wait one more minute.

Affy: " No thanks i m going school with allaysa she is waiting for me outside. " And then I burst the door open and get myself out of the house. I didn't look back and just closed the door. I see allaysa with red angry face. I try to hold my laugh as much as I can bcoz she looks cute when she was angry.

Allaysa : "  Broo what where you doing in there I am waiting for you like almost 30 minutes . Now just get your cute ass in the car . "  She  said with terrified looks. She just scare bcoz of mrs. Maire. I don't know why she is scare from her.  I think she is the sweetest lady I know . She is too good at teaching mathematics. And yeah I am her favorite student just bcoz I am good at studying .

Affy : " Yeah, yeah I am getting in just breath girl and relax nothing is gonna happen. I am gonna talk to Mrs. Maire on your behalf if we are gonna be late . Is that okay?"  I said to her while getting in a car when I open the passenger seat door I see allaysa's brother on the driver seat. And he is the most handsome and kind person I ever know. he is in college second year. His  name is tayler.

Tayler : " Hey!! Good morning princesse. How you doing? " I smile shyly.

Affy : " Hi!! Good morning. I didn't know that your driving us for school today. Thank you by the way." I said while blushing. I know my face is like whole red tomato but I  couldn't stop it. Then I set in back row seats bcoz I get nervous .

Taylor : " No problem princess. " Then he start  gear and set the back mirror at where I was sitting, so he can see me that I am comfortable or not . And it gives me butterflies in my stomach bcoz I have a lil crush on him.

Guys if you like this story then comment on this book whether I should go on or not bcoz I want  some motivation guys and it keeps me motivate so plz. And sorry for my broken English. 🙏🏻