Movie Awards Part 2 plus Pink by Aerosmith

INT PAULEY PAVILION

ROSIE IS READY TO PRESENT THE NEXT PRESENTERS

Rosie:  Alright, that's one blimp down and a LOT more to go!

GRETCHEN FROM "RECESS" CALCULATES HOW MANY AWARDS ARE LEFT

Gretchen:  I think that would be 28 blimps to go.

Spinelli:  Back in 1988 there was a dozen awards and now they've got more than double.

Rosie:  Now let's fire up the next Kid-traption!  Here are three great ladies!  In California, she's the star of the school choir; behind the microphone, she stars as Phoebe from "Hey Arnold" and Ashley A from "Recess", and this Summer she's the star of "Ever After A Cinderella Story"!

JOHNNY BRAVO IS IN THE AUDIENCE HOPING THAT BRANDY IS PRESENTING THE AWARD

Johnny:  Oh momma!  Brandy is gonna present the next award!

BRANDY IS SITTING NEXT TO HIM

Brandy:  Johnny, I'm right here and she said "EVER AFTER A CINDERELLA STORY"!

Johnny:  Aw man!

Rosie:  Put your hands together for sweepstakes winner Mika Kosy from California, Anndi McAfee and DREW BARRYMORE!

ANNDI AND DREW COME OUT TO THE STAGE WHILE MIKA COMES UP WHILE COLLECTING RECYCLING CANS

ALL THREE GIRLS ARE THERE READY TO PRESENT THE AWARD FOR FAVORITE MOVIE ACTOR

Anndi:  Hi everybody!

PHOEBE FROM "HEY ARNOLD" IS IN THE AUDIENCE APPLAUDING HER OWN VOICE ACTRESS

Phoebe:  Helga, aren't you excited to see Drew Barrymore tonight?

Helga:  Yeah, if you wanna be snuffed in the first few minutes of "Scream".

ALL THE MEN START TO SWOON OVER DREW BARRYMORE

DARIA'S JOEY JAMIE AND JEFFY WOLF WHISTLE AT DREW BARRYMORE

Spinelli:  Men, don't they know that women aren't supposed to be ogled at?

Drew:  Hey Mika, what's with the bag?

Mika:  Doing some recycling.

Anndi:  Great idea.  It's a great way to do some work from the Big Help hours that you pledged.

Drew:  We're gonna use all the cans to announce the Kids Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actor!

Anndi:  So without any further delay, here's the nominees!

CGI ANIMATION SHOWS THE NOMINEES FOR FAVORITE MOVIE ACTOR

EG:  The nominees for Favorite Movie Actor are...

CLIPS OF "LIAR LIAR" ARE SHOWN

EG:  Jim Carrey "Liar Liar"

Fletcher Reed:  I sped, I followed too closely, I ran a stop sign, I almost hit a Chevy, I sped some more.  I failed to yield a crosswalk.  I changed lanes at the intersection!  I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and SPEEDING!

Cop:  Is that all?

Fletcher:  No, unpaid parking tickets!

CLIPS OF "AUSTIN POWERS" ARE SHOWN

Austin Powers:  Yeah, baby!  YEAH!

EG:  Mike Myers "Austin Powers International Man of Mystery".

Vanessa Kensington:  Always wanting to have fun, Austin.  That's you in a nutshell.