A/N

Story contains the following:

-Strong Language 

-Sexual Contact (making out and other borderline NSFW scenes)

-Sex Scenes (maybe)

-Crude Humor

-Drug/Alcohol use

-Other NSFW themes

If any of these above triggers you, please find a different story.

+++

And some other notes:

-you're the Ultimate Sketch Artist, that's your ultimate talent (you may have any talent you want, but in this story, you're the Ultimate Sketch Artist)

-although most if not all the characters are all fair game, the only characters who won't be engaged in sexual intercourse are Himiko, Gonta and Chihiro—BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD!!!🥺 Himiko and Chihiro will only be plutonic. The closest to NSFW you'll ever get with Gonta is maybe a little kiss.

-I'll be using the characters from the main games. The animes, not for sure.

-for the sake of this story, there won't be any child characters in here. (I'm talking about the Warriors of Hope)

-the story will be written in YOUR perspective.....most of the time

-in case ya didn't read the fookin description, this is a normal high school AU—which means that nobody gets killed nor executed, aight? Everybody's gonna have a good time, okay?

-and one more thing.......

In this story, you're bisexual 💗💜💙

-The Author

(P.s. do people even read/write Danganronpa fics anymore?)