-CHAPTER FOUR-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My alarm rang unforgivingly into my ears. I slammed my hand onto the snooze button to shut it up.

I pulled the covers off my drowsy body. I looked down at myself; I only wore a tank top and panties to bed. I quickly picked out the outfit I was going to wear. 

A/N: yes! You may choose your outfit!

I quickly ate some breakfast and rushed out the door. Just as I was about to head down the corridor, a deep, sensuous voice echoed in my ear.

"Where are you going?" 

I froze dead in my tracks and turned around slowly. It was that creepy guy Korekiyo. 

"Um, I'm going to class?" I said, nervously. 

"Classes don't begin for another hour. It's only seven."

"Oh."

With his affirmation, I thanked him and walked back inside my dorm.

Later that day....

I was now in my first class of the day. Miu just so happened to share the same class with me.

Miu handed me a note while the teacher was giving out their lecture. I opened the folded piece of paper and read it.

𝙷𝚎𝚢,

𝙰𝚘𝚒'𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍.

A/N: Idk if any of you can read it, but it's in a different font, and I know that depending on the device you have, you prolly won't be able to read it. So allow me to write it out here:

Hey,

Aoi's having a birthday party on Saturday and she wanted me to tell you that you're invited.

My heart stopped.

A birthday party? I haven't been to one of those since childhood.

But hey. At least my parents won't be criticizing me or asking me why I stood up late.

I quickly wrote a response back and handed it to Miu, saying I'd be happy to go.

A/N: Ngl I kinda forgot this story existed for a hot minute