-CHAPTER THREE-

After my group of new friends had introduced me to all students and staff members, we decided to treat ourselves to a nice snack at a café.

We sat outside in the afternoon sun, taking in the wonderful background scenery and reading the menus.

"So Aoi, what will you be ordering?" Sakura asked. "I'll have a chicken salad."

"I'll just have a glazed doughnut."

"I'll get a cup of coffee and a chocolate muffin." Kyoko added. "What about you Miu?"

"Hah!" Miu spat. "My golden body and brains don't need food!" 

"What about you Y/N?" Aoi asked. "What are you getting?"

"Um," 

I haven't looked through the menu yet, so I didn't know what I wanted. I picked up my menu and frantically looked through the options.

Hmmm, a cup of hot chocolate looks good.

And a cinnamon roll as well....

"Uh, I'll get some hot chocolate and a cinnamon roll."

The waiter slowly approached our table. "Hello ladies, are you ready to order?" 

After the waiter came back with our food, we began to dig in

After the waiter came back with our food, we began to dig in. I took a sip of my hot chocolate, but when I held it up to drink it scalded my lips.

"Ow, hot!" I resorted to eating my cinnamon roll while I waited for my drink to cool. A little bit of the glaze stained my lips.

"You might wanna wipe your lips before Miu starts saying anything gross." Kyoko waved a finger at me and handed me a napkin. 

Miu gazed at me with a sad looking expression. "Y/N? Can I please have a piece of your cinnamon roll?"

I smiled back at her, taking out a piece of my treat and sharing it with her. 

Finally, my hot chocolate was cooled down and ready to drink. I brought the cup to my lips and took a sip of the sweet chocolatey beverage. The warmth cascaded through my body, warming me right up.

After the little outing with my new friends, we bode each other Goodnight and headed into our respective dorms

I was given my dorm key prior to the evening, so I was in search of finding it. 

Room No.206 was my dorm. 

Apparently I was sandwiched between the anime lover Tsumugi and the weird, creepy looking guy Korekiyo.

I settled in for the night, getting into my pajamas and tucking myself into bed. I set my alarm for 6:30 AM, as classes begin at 7:30 AM, and it takes me a while to get dressed. 

I watched some funny videos before drifting off to sleep. 

It was already the first day here for me and I was feeling the dread and other negative feelings melt away.