-CHAPTER ONE-

YOU:

I lay my face against the bus window, watching the billboards and small buildings fly by.

I had recently applied to go into Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Sketch Artist. When I found out I got accepted, I was elated. 

But since the school was really far away from where I lived—and moving was the only way I could attend the school, I had no other choice but to leave all my old friends and family behind.

I really miss them, but it's too late to turn back now.

I gaze forlornly out the window, thinking about the friends and family I've left behind to join this foreign community. A small pearl of sadness trickled down my cheek.

I checked my phone; it was only eleven. I was to arrive at Hope's Peak at noon. I had left my house with my packed bags at eight. It felt like an eternity riding in this bus.

All around me were young adults my age, who also got accepted into Hope's Peak Academy. Some of them were excited, some of them filled with dread; worrying about the new school year.

And here I was, sitting and slowly regretting everything.

As the bus slowly pulled into the parking lot, my gaze trailed up, and my eyes widened with awe:

The biggest school I've ever seen

Large enough to house hundreds or thousands of students.

Hope's Peak Academy.

This must be the place.

No....

This was definitely the place.