-CHAPTER TWO-

The bus rolled to a stop, and all the eager students stood up, taking their bags. I fumbled for my bag and anxiously marched out the bus.

The bright sun shone in my eyes, making me squint. I held my hand out to form a makeshift visor to shield my eyes from the unyielding light.

I followed the crowd of new students into the school, taking in the view of the majestic architecture as I pass by.

As I entered the building I scoped the area around—observing the foundation of my new school.

A group of girls trotted over to me wearing big smiles in their faces. A dark tan girl wearing an athletic outfit stood in front of me.

"Hey, are you new here?" The girl asked. 

"Yeah, I just transferred here." 

"Don't worry about it new girl! We'll show you around!" 

"Wait, what are your names?" I asked them.

The girl replied ecstatically. "My name's Aoi Asahina! I'm the Ultimate Swimming Pro. And you?"

"Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Sketch Artist."

"Oooooh!" Aoi marveled. 

"Kyoko Kirigiri, Ultimate Detective." A girl with lilac hair and a dark suit and gloves shook hands with me. 

"I'm Sakura Ogami, the Ultimate Martial Artist." A bulky woman with long, white hair and a deep voice boomed. I looked up at her, feeling slightly intimidated from her size and build.

"And I'm Miu Iruma!" A young woman in a revealing pink uniform boasted. "I'm the Ultimate Inventor!"

"Hi! It's so very nice to meet you all!" I said, feeling slightly overwhelmed. 

"Sooo, what do you think about the school?" Aoi asked. 

"Well, I just got here, and this school's pretty big."

"No worries! We'll show you around!" Aoi grabbed my hand and started pulling me away. "Come along!"

My new group of friends started giving me a tour of the school

My new group of friends started giving me a tour of the school. They showed me the cafeteria, gymnasium, the classrooms and even the bathrooms!

"Alright so now that we got you used to the school," Aoi said. "Let's introduce you to the others!"

As the girls and I walked around, a tall handsome looking guy with blonde hair and glasses bumped into me. We locked eyes for a brief moment until his face reddened with embarrassment.

"Watch where you're going, idiot!" The male pushed me to the side, making me stumble.

"So much for introducing yourself.."

"Geez, what's his problem?" I asked.

"Oh, that's Byakuya Togami." Kyoko grimaced. "He acts like that sometimes."

"Ooooooh Y/N!" Aoi squealed. "You haaaaave to meet the principal!"

"The principal?"

"Yeah! Kyoko, lead us to to him!"

Kyoko lead me to the principal's office

Kyoko lead me to the principal's office. Her gloved hands knocked on the door, and a tall, dark figure emerged.

Soon a tall, older male with purplish black hair and a disturbingly handsome face stood in front of me. There was an intimidating yet alluring aura radiating from him.

"You must be one of the new students here." The man said, slowly extending his hand out. "I'm Jin Kirigiri, the headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy."

I shook his hand hesitantly. "H-Hello." I could feel my face heat up and my heart pounding out of my chest.

A/N: even tho Jin is a hot piece of ass IMO, he will NOT be a love interest, mainly bc there's a big age gap here, considering the fact that Jin is in his thirties. 

"I hope you'll enjoy yourself here, miss..." Jin paused. "Uh, what's your name?"

"Y/N L/N." 

Jin swapped glances between me and Kyoko. "Ah, I see you've met my daughter." Jin smiled, easing the tension.

"Wait, you're her dad?"

"Of course I am!" Jin laughed, patting Kyoko's back. He leaned into his daughter's ear and spoke softly to her. 

"You're the one showing her around, I assume?" 

"Y-Yes,"

"Very good. Introduce her to as many students as you can. I want her to be comfortable with everybody."

"Of course father."